╚ ❥ RUBY RAE - Providing Companionship - What Does It All Mean?

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by RubyRae, Aug 5, 2017.

1. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Your natural redhead & choice companion

When I first started in this industry I never thought to call myself a companion. I knew that I was most comfortable being a GFE provider and I enjoyed forming lasting bonds with my clientele, but the word companion never made it to my vocabulary when describing my services. Now, however, I describe myself as your “choice companion” and it’s made me ponder on why and how this word has suddenly seemed fitting and what it means to me to be a companion in the sex industry.

I started working at Dennis Hof’s Love Ranch North in 2011. I was a bright-eyed twenty year old who knew nothing of the “pay for play” world. After experimenting through different party styles, I concluded the Girlfriend Experience was what came most naturally to me. My personality type (INFJ) is known as the “extroverted introvert” and I found this helped me greatly in my GFE parties. I was able to connect on a deeper level one-on-one, but I was extroverted enough to be able to draw more shy clients out of their shells. A lot of my business started to be repeat business. My clients were coming back to see me and this is where I realized that the best part of my job was making those connections and then watching them grow over time. I have many clients still to this day that I have been seeing since 2011 and 2012. It’s my lasting bonds with those clients that made me realize that I am a companion to these men. So what does being a companion mean to me?

Complimenting each other in such a way that a long-term relationship has formed.

If I’ve been seeing a gentleman for a few years or more, than there is something to be said about the chemistry and compatibility of our relationship. These men are not just my clients, but also, my intimate friends. We are comfortable with one another and spend much time together over quite a few years. Appreciating the little quirks that make me “me” and you “you”. Being able to tease each other back and forth or having those deep conversations that you wouldn’t be able to have with a stranger. It’s a great feeling being able to attain that level of comfortability with someone, especially someone you are allowed to be intimate with.

Spending time outside of the bedroom together.

The sensual nature of the bedroom is a setting that cannot be denied, but I find that some of the most affectionate and memorable moments I share with my intimate friends are those over a deep conversation during dinner, hiking up a trail in Lake Tahoe and sharing the beautiful view of the lake, or heading to Vegas and exploring Sin City with great food and lively shows. The physical moments in the bedroom allow us to connect on a sexual and sensual level, but I do believe the moments shared outside of the bedroom allow us to connect on a more mental, and perhaps, an emotional level. I enjoy being able to share those spaces of “civilian” time with my intimate friends.

Being comfortable with one another but also ready to try something new.

While being comfortable is great for two long-time intimate friends, there’s certainly nothing wrong with trying something new! I have noticed that since there is a foundation of trust between my long-time lovers and myself, they trust to explore new things in the bedroom together. This can range from bringing in one of my lady friends for a two-girl experience, or perhaps exploring BDSM activities together by bringing in a lady who is more experienced to “teach” us both. Experimenting with different dress-up ideas, or even venture into role-playing together. Trying out new toys that we find exciting. The possibilities are endless. I have also recommended several ladies to my long-time lovers, if they are looking for something, or someone, new all together. I am not jealous and I love to share! I am more than happy to give my honest recommendations.

I love being a sex and GFE provider. The connections I make in this line of work are special and unique because of the nature of the experience. Being able to look back at six years ago and still be sharing new moments and adventures with some of my first patrons is a magical thing. I invite you to start our story together now. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

xoxo

Ruby

Originally found on yourrubyrae.com - June 6th, 2017

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. LeahJaymes
    Chat with Me

LeahJaymes Trini Bombshell

Reading this was actually very helpful to me, as a newbie. Thank you for writing this.

RubyRae likes this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading, Leah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Wow love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RubyRae likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Caressa!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

A little friendly *bump* :D

----------------------

13. Ashlyn Sparks
    Chat with Me

Ashlyn Sparks Vintage Courtesan

Such a great read and pictures! Thank you for sharing!

RubyRae likes this.
  14. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Love this post there truly is soooo many different forms of companionship!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thanks for reading, Ashlyn!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Good Job!!! She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Well done!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]