−★−Alice Little foot fetish parties (Updated 11/02)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Feb 4, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

A little known fact is that I love to have special attention paid to my feet! Each part of my foot is so sensitive- from each toe, to the soles, and the heels. I adore everything about foot fetish parties- from having my feet rubbed, my toes polished, and the tops of my feet kissed. I love foot pampering- so I'm offering extra time on all foot fetish parties! I want you to have an incredible experience with me, and extra time to have fun will make all the difference in creating incredible memories.

This isn't just a passing interest, but something that I genuinely enjoy. I get really into it, and find the experience to be very erotic and arousing. I'd love for you to kiss, suck on, and rub my petite size 4 feet. I have very tiny toes, that are equally delicate and beautiful! I know you will find them very appealing. My feet are very shapely, especially when they are in peep toe high heels! Do you enjoy shoes as well? I've got an impressive collection that I can wear for you- you can even pick out which pair you'd like me to wear for our time together! For me, foot fetish parties are a lot of fun- I enjoy watching someone's expression while they caress my legs and feet, and I get really turned on seeing you enjoying yourself.

To take advantage of my foot fetish party special, just send me a private message or e-mail me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to help you plan our time together! With advance notice, I can even have my toes painted your favorite color, or have the polish available for you. I like to go the extra mile with foot fetish parties, as I find it makes the experience so much more enjoyable for both of us.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2017
  2. I didn't mention all the fishnet and stocking options I have too.....<3

JuniperJones, LunaMia and auron79 like this.
  3. Size 4 feet huh? They might fit "Little Freddie" perfect too?!?! :D

4. i well imagine so! <3 I do have tiny fairy feet :)

5. I would LOVE my feet massaged! I think that would be the perfect gift for us working girls!!
    oh my goodness, yes!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

MariSavage likes this.
  6. It's so nice and feels amazing! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AveryLee and bravelittlebunny like this.
  7. Wow, I think I need to make a special trip to the US now. My favorite foot covering is aloe infused white socks. They feel amazing for her (and him) :)

8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Don't know if I would be into feet maybe you kissing my feet but not even sure about that feet are something I am not sure about

9. Aloe infused socks are a serious, serious addiction of mine. You have excellent taste! <3

Amber Adams likes this.
  10. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

11. I would love to have some fun with feet! I just had a pedicure done, and would love to show it off for you ❤️

bravelittlebunny likes this.
  12. Whats your favorite nail polish color? I happen to love french pedicures!

bravelittlebunny likes this.
  13. Getting my toes done tomorrow- what color would you like to see?

Amber Adams and bravelittlebunny like this.
  14. For some reason, I love Orange on a girls toes!

15. TrinityAspen
    Chat with Me

TrinityAspen Sweet and Sexyy from Sagebrush xoxo

This sounds so hot feet fetish parties are so fun (;

16. ooh, i love neon colors- orange, pink, and blue!

bravelittlebunny and Darmstrong like this.
  17. Blue is a great color on you alice! Like the light blue of your dress in your photos.

18. Have you ever worn ballet boots? They're so gorgeous~ This is me the one time I got to wear them!
    [​IMG]

19. I love ballet boots! I think they're incredibly elegant

20. image.jpeg You are right!! When someone sucks on my toes it feels so erotic!!

footaddict52 likes this.
  21. i'm back from vacation, and just had a pedicure! Who wants to have some size 4 fun?

22. Such a great special and so true it feels exotic to have your feet pampered!
    5baa86f8-5841-42eb-97f1-b80e39d157e4.jpg

23. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

24. [​IMG]

25. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love foot fetish parties!!! They are so sensual and sexy!!

26. Specialty interest parties are my favorite!

27. I love me a foot fetish party!

28. They're so much fun, and there is something surprisingly intimate about them.

29. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Trying not to sound silly here...but while I've never thought foot stuff to be sexy before, I think Alice would make it so...Like she gives so much love and attention to me on my visits, I'd love to return the favor.

30. I love giving my attention to you, you don't have to return the favor, but if you want to, who am I to stop you? lol

31. Magenta
    Chat with Me

Magenta Let me be your fun size!

I love giving foot
    massages.
    We are on them all day.

LunaMia likes this.
  32. That's part of the intimacy I think. We use/abuse our feet all day, and ignore them when we're done, so there is something really special about some one caring for someone else's feet.