Comments on Profile Post by MarilynBaker

1. ColinSTL
    ColinSTL
    You're very welcome, and it's my pleasure! Had a question as well -- when you talked about the 1950s sex revolution on Livestream last night, does that also include Jayne Mansfield, Mamie Van Doren, Julie Newmar, etc.? Thanks!
    Feb 10, 2019
    MarilynBaker likes this.
  2. MarilynBaker
    MarilynBaker
    Of course!

All the lovely leading ladies, beauty and sensuality of a bygone era. I'm a sucker for the classics.
    Feb 10, 2019
    ColinSTL likes this.
  3. MarilynBaker
    MarilynBaker
    I saw your questions on livestream, but couldn't manage to respond in my short interview window. :)
    Feb 10, 2019
    ColinSTL likes this.
  4. ColinSTL
    ColinSTL
    Very cool! it was quite the time, wasn't it? I'm more of the 60s and 70s myself, and my list includes a number of Playboy Playmates that I still admire to this day. Let's compare notes sometime, shall we? And thanks again! :)
    Feb 10, 2019
    MarilynBaker likes this.
  5. MarilynBaker
    MarilynBaker
    I'd absolutely love that!
    Madmen is my favorite series and my home is decorated in Mid-Century Modern.

Seems like we would get along superb!
    Feb 10, 2019
    ColinSTL likes this.
  6. ColinSTL
    ColinSTL
    I believe that you're right. Never got to see Mad Men, but I'm glad that Jon Hamm and January Jones are from St. Louis themselves. I still do admire Playboy from that era, although I was a bit too young for the Playboy Clubs. *lol*
    Feb 10, 2019
    MarilynBaker likes this.
  7. MarilynBaker
    MarilynBaker
    Well... I do have my own playboy bunny suit if your feeling nostalgic. I can serve you drinks using the bunny "dip" while I show off my vintage cufflinks.

I'll even make sure you have your very own members key to get in the club.
    Feb 10, 2019
    ColinSTL likes this.
  8. ColinSTL
    ColinSTL
    Sounds wonderful! Permission to PM you, please?
    Feb 10, 2019
    MarilynBaker likes this.
  9. MarilynBaker
    MarilynBaker
    Well of course playboy ;)
    Feb 10, 2019
    ColinSTL likes this.
  10. ColinSTL
    ColinSTL
    Please check your inbox, Marilyn. And thanks again!
    Feb 10, 2019
    MarilynBaker likes this.