Available NOW thru June 8th

Share This Page

GingerRoyale

Member, Female, from Sage Brush Ranch

GingerRoyale was last seen:
Jan 11, 2017
    1. Madison Malone
      Madison Malone
      Hey There! Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful day! Don't be shy Email me [email protected]
    2. Know Me
      Know Me
      Hello! Invitation to party with [email protected] is open!! come by! this Friday the 13 week. Hope to see you. 7752469901 x 0
    3. shelbystar
      shelbystar
      Happy Birthday beautiful!
    4. AdamV2016
      AdamV2016
      DAAAAMN SEXY! You are absolutely gorgeous!
    5. kaynine26
      kaynine26
      You're welcome. I do hope to one day meet you.
    6. Caleb007
      Caleb007
      beautiful!
  • About

Birthday:
    March 1
    Available NOW thru June 8th
    I'm an Exotic Puerto Rican Sex Symbol who's free spirited and seductively alluring. I have memorizing eyes that compliment a smile that is as bright as a childs future. I have a flawless physique coated with delicate skin which in tong resembles honey from rivers of Heaven I have voluptious breast which match a beatiful curvacious soft ass. Making me the most tempting mouth watering eye candy one could ever desire. I have a captivating persona that will cause me to stay on your mind. Arouse your body and comfort your soul. I specialize in providing an unforgetable experience of sensual pleasure. I enjoy my profession and have an ardent passion for what I do. I find the right of euphoria in pleasing others and being a refuge for them to seek consolidation and fulfillment of fantasy.

Signature

[​IMG] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL AUGUST 1