18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by sdsweetheart, Apr 4, 2012.

?

Would you want to have a party in my room?

1. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YESS

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

how about sending an email ???

2. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

Hot pics. Congratulations.

3. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

I say yes as long as your eager and have a great personality because your look is great!

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Hi Victoria, Not sure if you still check this post, but I wanted to tell you what a pleasure it was meeting you and having the chance to talk to you tonight. As I told you, just like the way I first met Mona, I saw you and said to Mona, WHO is that?! [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can honestly say that 19 or not, had I not just partied with Mona...for instance, if I had just been hanging out in the parlor, I would have definitely taken you back to your room. You are so cute and sexy and very nice and I hope that one of these days we will get the chance to party with each other! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

Well she's definitely beautiful!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

look very nice, I enjoyed it.

7. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Although having talked to her, I can understand why she stays off the boards, I am sorry she isn't on here more often. She is a total sweetheart and it would be great if more board members had a chance to get to know her! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

Only way to know is if you come out here and be a bunny for a week.

Best of Luck
    Skyler

9. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

I think becoming a working girl is a great way to #1 explore your sexuality and being 18 you WANT and NEED todo that #2 you can make really good $ and save for your future or pay your way thru school and #3 you will have a heel of a story to tell your grandkids :lol: whatever your choice be happy along the way and enjoy the journey. and judging from your pics you'll do great at the ranch

10. Re: 18 & really want to become a Bunny!! What do you guys th

Very well said Skye.