The lovely Leena Lovely

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Mar 29, 2012.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

I first noticed Leena Lovely when she visited the Bunny Ranch Chat. She has such a bright and positive outlook, that you can't help but to be attracted to her. Then she posted pictures. Very hot pictures. With an absolutely killer smile. First thing I noticed on meeting her, is she's hotter than her pictures. This tiny and petite Asian lady is absolutely gorgeous. I had the opportunity to talk to her several times over the St Patties Day festivities, and she's an intelligent and charming lady. Each time I spoke with her only increased my anticipation of my appointment with her.

I had an awesome time with Leena during our appointment. She took her time, making sure I was relaxed, and was in no hurry to finish things. I try to refrain from explicit details, but I will mention she had some tricks and techniques I had not seen displayed by any other lady. Very fun and awesome techniques that I highly recommend learning about in person.

I'm totally looking forward to seeing Leena on my next visit to the Ranches.

2. I can't wait to meet her....Glad you had a great time Crimson..... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]