My favorite cuddlebug - Dani James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Mar 27, 2012.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

I had been interested in meeting Dani since last year's Pogus party. She appeared to be a highly creative and intelligent lady, and most importantly...cute as hell. When I heard she was going to be at the St Patties party this year, I was totally looking forward to meet her.

I finally got to meet her and let me tell you, she's worth meeting. She's much prettier than her photos (which are pretty freaking hot). Intelligent, charming and a lot of fun to be around. A few days later during our party I discovered she has the softest skin, and I just could not keep my hands off her. All natural, no tanlines, and pure sexy. I had an amazing time with Dani. Afterwards I discovered she's a total cuddlebug. Trust me, you want her cuddling up next to you.

Dani is just an awesome lady, and I was disappointed that I was not able to get a second party with her. I'm really hoping to bump into her my next visit!

2. Dani is a DOLL!!!

You should email her to make sure she's available when you visit next, I'm sure she would love to see you again as well!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Proud president of the Crimson Cuddle Club!

4. i would love to cuddle with dani anytime