Little Leena Lovely

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Mar 27, 2012.

1. After all the great things my buddy MusicMan had to say about Leena, I made the trip out to the Bunny Ranch to see if I could meet her. It had been a long travel day from Texas and I was tired, but because of schedules and stuff I knew I better go then...the rest of the week was already looking busy. I really wanted to save some time for a Bunny Ranch visit and a possible meeting with Leena.

When I walked in (no lineup please) I asked the hostess if Leena was around and she said she was sitting near the fireplace. After getting a drink at the bar, and running into several other ladies I wanted to see (damn it's easy to get sidetracked)...I refocused my attention on hunting down Leena. There she was..right where the hostess said. I walked over and sat right down next to her and introduced myself. Leena is just as cute, petite and beautiful as her pictures and MusicMan was right on target again. I always enjoy getting to know the ladies..and it was amazing to hear that we had some common stomping grounds. After some great conversation it was off to "just look at her room". Lol...right.

Leena is a sweetheart with a smoking body and had no problem bringing me back to life after that long day of travel. I have always had a thing for petite ladies and she is extra petite at 4'11"...man that was fun! I initiated the "5 minute rule"....she said "what's that?" I said 5 minutes before all the clothing hits the floor....After about 3 minutes of her on top of me she said "you may have to wait..but I dont" and started pulling my pants off..lol That damn rule never works! but it's fun trying.

Thanks for a fantastic time Leena..I only wish I could have made it back around to you before the week was out. Next time though..I'm hunting you down again :wink:

DD

2. Great review!!!

Leena IS Lovely!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! Thank you DD! It was a pleasure and I can't wait to play again!!! ;) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. OoOh stop it!!!! You are! ;) :mrgreen:

5. Thank YOU Leena!..I am looking forward to round two..you've been on my mind ever since :wink: By the way..all my buddies are drooling over the pic on my phone :lol: I love it :lol:

DD

6. Aww!!! Well make sure you contact me through the right SN this time before heading here. lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Lol..yep you called that one for sure! That's ok, the important thing was we were able to hook up.. You'll get a PM to the correct name next time..for sure.

Hugs ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Great report DD! So glad you got to meet Leena...something which I hope to have the pleasure of one of these days. I to, love petite woman and she is right up my alley! Nice to hear she is as nice as she looks!

9. I love Leena, if I get someone that wants to take me and another girl on an outdated. I'm gonna pick Leena for the next one. I think it woul be fun as hek... [smilie=happy.gif]

10. Noooo, YOU are!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Yea, girl! Fellas, don't pass this up!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Redwood, thank you!! Im sure we will be able to have our fun soon!! :mrgreen:

13. Double D, I know you well and I knew you would be interested in Leena! Great review, too! You still talk about her when we catch up on the phone, so she must've had quite an impact on you!!!

Leena is indeed very sweet and super cute, so no wonder you had such a fun time!

MusicMan

14. Awwww....that's so sweet!!! I heart Leena, she IS such a sweetie!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Aww thanks Musicman and DD!
    I had a great time as well. I'm glad DD still talks about me ;P what would be even better is if you both can come in sooner since y'all are very very sweet and fun! Xoxo ;)

16. I heart Brooke back!!! One of the few Realest girls you'll ever meet! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Awwwww :oops: ...Thank you, sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thanks MusicMan..and yes..she's still fresh on my mind! [smilie=hot over you.gif] . Leena..MusicMan and I do normally coordinate things so we can be there at the same time. I would love to be able to see you sooner but it looks like it will be about 5 long months for me anyway...but you never know what could happen! Until then I'm missing everyone..

DD

19. Lookin' good Brooke :wink:

DD

20. Thanks!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I bet I'd look even BETTER with Leena on top of me ;)

21. So happy you had fun. What a great lady for a special guy.

22. I AGREE!!!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] MMMm I would love me some Brooke!!!! ;D

23. You're such a sweetheart Cindi!! Thanks girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

24. Welll, hmmmm most likely...but I think I'd have to see that to be sure:wink:

DD

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Leena seems very sexy! :D

26. Aww Glad yo had a great experience=] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]