My first night with Barbie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bryan.sailer, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Let me start by saying that this party was two months in the making. I did make a rookie mistake, see as this was my first time to the ranch, in that my overnight turned into a one hour party. That did not hamper the experience at all.

I arrived at the MBR early to hang out at the bar and meet some of the other ladies and staff. After enjoying a few drinks and conversation with some of the ladies. Barbie came walking around the corner and walked right up to me with the pretties smile and a big hug. We did not waste any time and she took me by the hand and we walked to her room. Barbie is a real class act. She is completely up front and honest. From emailing her and planning our party I already thought I knew her and once I was with her it was like we had known each other for years. Her skin is as soft as silk and her kisses are intoxicating. When we stared into each others eyes it felt like we could see into each others souls. Barbie has taken a piece of my heart and I will always have a place for Barbie in mine. She a really special lady. From her personality to her caring nature there is no one like Barbie. She went out of her way to ensure that I was happy and that our time together was special.

2. Barbie really is special. I'm so glad you had an amazing time!

3. Amen to that....there is only one Barbie!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thanks baby! i miss you LOTSSSS!=)

xoxoxo

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Glad I saw this great review. Barbie is a special lady.

6. thanks babe, xoxo:)

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]