My first time with Willow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by venetian, Dec 14, 2008.

1. O.K., so a few days ago, I made my first trip to the Bunny Ranch and spent a few hours with the wonderful Willow. She is a super cool chick; very beautiful, warm and friendly, great to talk to, sexy, and a smokin' hot body. I was very anxious and nervous first going in, but within minutes she made me feel comfortable and welcome. We had talked a few times prior to this meeting, so I was very much looking forward to meeting her. She gave me a quick tour, we had a drink and some fun conversation at the bar, and then off to her room. Just a few minutes of talk in her room to get everything started, and off we went.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our time together, even the "down" time. I do have to admit that it was my first time having to use a condom in over ten years, so it was a little bit "aggravating" to wear. I will make sure this issue is resolved for the next time we get together, as I feel I have a little unfinished business to take care of. Nonetheless, I had a great time, and really enjoyed meeting Willow. She is a true sweetheart, and I will never forget her!

Willow, I look forward to the next time we are together, so we can finish where we left off.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Venetian: Great review! I look forward to spending some time with Willow next year!

K-Rocker

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the nice reveiw!! We did have a great time. I am lucky to get to spend time with you too. I can't waite till the next time sexy!

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

I'm looking forward to meeting you too!

5. I'll be at the ranch between January 20 and January 23, and I'm hoping to spend some time with Willow myself! That great review just made me even more anxious! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Yes, she is truly amazing.

I will definitely be seeing her in June, but I really don't want to wait that long. I'm hoping to make a trip out there in March. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. This will be my first trip out there, and I'm sure that spending my first trip there with Willow would make for an exceptionally memorable first time. If all goes well (and I'm sure it will), I'll be making another trip out in June... for my birthday :D

8. yes, Willow is a cool person and sexy, i agree!!!

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Kisses!!

10. I just wanted to give Willow a early Happy Birthday wish; her birthday is actually on Christmas. I hope you get everything you wish for (except for me; you will have to wait a few months :cry: ).

Happy birthday, girl, wish I could be there with ya! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

May I renew my birthday/ christmas wish for you?!

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me