I wanna be the first PREGNANT BUNNY!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by alanaruth, Nov 13, 2008.

?

Would you come a visit me if you could?

1. I'll have to plan it in the future maybe..

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Let me know what day you start!

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Not my thing but great Idea!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. My name is Alana, I am 20 years old and from Seattle Washington. I am 6 months PREGNANT with my first and feel so sexy and well, HORNY and would love to become a Bunny during this time and become one of the Bunnies for sure. I wanted to know what everyone thought and If you would come see me yourself if I got the spot. Keep me in your prayers to make it
    XoXo, Muah! Alana [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alana is a first, I have had 1000 guys and girls ask me "when are you going to have a prego bunny" I never found the right girl, Alana is the right girl!

She is nice, very attractive, has a great body and fun as hell!

We need new bunny baby, what do you think she should name the new baby girl?

2. I think you are absolutely gorgeous! I know there are lots of men with the whole pregnancy fetish, so I say more power to you!

Good luck!!

3. Might be tough to stay pregnant forever. :) Regardless of whether you're pregnant or not, you look beautiful and I definitely wish you the best of luck! :)

4. Well, I could use the most of it untill Febuary! Im all about having a good time, and im sure all you women know that when your pregnant you think about sex non-stop! I would love to stay there even after i have the baby and become a HOT MILF! Thank you for your thoughts and keep bumping me up! XoXo, Muah, Alana

5. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

"Bumping" me up ....good one, Alana Ruth :lol:

6. You might know already, but just keep emailing Suzette since she gets a lot of requests. I'd recommend focusing on the fact that you want to be a bunny long-term and mention wanting to be a pregnant bunny second... that way she knows you're interested in it long-term and don't plan to leave once you have your baby. If that were the case it probably wouldn't be worth their effort to bring someone in for just 3 months... but that's just my opinion.

Also definitely contribute to discussions all over the board. it helps increase your exposure and you may catch someone's eye that way and improve your changes.

7. Thank you so much for the advice, I will make sure I make my name known, lol. I have been wanting to be a bunny for ever! I would do it as a career not just 3 months for sure. Thank you alot, XoXO, Alana

8. Don't uncross those fingers yet BUT, I believe that I made it to the next step afetr hearing from an email from Dennis, Keep bumping me (humm, hehe) and keep me in your thoughts along with all the other wounderful women trying to get a step in their career at the Bunny Ranch!

9. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Just wanted to give you another "bump". Congrats on being contacted. I wish you much success with your pregnancy and the bunny career you are pursuing. You're a gorgeous lady and by all the favorable responses would be very popular as a bunny. Fingers are still crossed!! Good luck!

10. Alana- BAD IDEA. I dont know if getting pregnant at age 20 was planned or not, but you now need to grow up and prepare to be a Mother.

Working at the BR would only put stress and wear and tear on your body only to threaten your and your baby's health.

I say you should have thought about Bunnyhood before getting knock up. Now that its happened, you now need to be more mature and act like an adult.

Sorry, but someone needed to say it. Good luck with the baby.

11. I am so sorry you feel that way. There are alot of Bunnies at the Bunny Ranch that are mother's and are good mother's at that. Regardless if i am at the Bunny Ranch or not, SEX is wounderful for pregnancy and this is a great career to support a child and be with them even more. But, thank you to all who DO support me in my career and be wishes to everyone. XoXo, Alana

12. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

I totally disagree with that.....

First of all, in normal pregnancies there is nothing on record that indicates NORMAL sexual activity is bad for the mother or the baby and, point of fact, many anthropologists believe that the reason women are so horny when they are pregnant is a latent instinct in order to facilitate the father sticking around to help with the baby....not that it seems to work in modern day conditions but that's another conversation entirely. Point being, women are hardwired to want sex when they are pregnant and it is no danger to them or the baby to 'fornicate' at will, barring doing something like crazy sex swings, extreme acts, BDSM, etc.

That being said....

Yes, she does need to prepare to be a mother, though I don't think being a Bunny precludes her from being a good one. I would suggest that she needs to work out 'child care' and a living situation close to the ranch prior to February if she plans to stay a Bunny but, other than that, I'm not seeing how being a Bunny prevents her from being a good mother. Some would argue it makes her a BETTER mother as she's not waiting around for the clown that got her preggers to step up and take care of the kid.

Alana,

I totally support your idea and - so far as would I try a pregnant girl........could be fun! :)

Dex

13. Dex~~ Thank you so much for your support. You are so right about the sex part! Just as any realationship here at home I would be having sex and a women knows when she has had too much or that too rough is too rough! I don't really see anything I can't do while im pregnant, sex wise that I did before I was pregnant and I know to not be doing something wild and crazy and harmfull to me or my unborn child and would love to show that client to another Bunny. Being a Bunny means I can be home most of the time. I wouldn't move most likely close by and wold choose just to fly in when i was to come to work for the period of time since Washington is my whole life but who knows if my mind will change very fast after falling in love with the Bunny Ranch and everyone and making that my home away from home. Regardless, I am still always horny and this has been my dream for years. hehe you can look back at my posts from almost 2 years ago, XoXo, Alana

14. Alanaruth your beautiful honey!
    good luck on becoming a bunny..aint nothin wrong with a
    lil change to the bunnyranch!
    hope to see you there one day
    i wanna be a bunny too!
    kisses
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I am so glad to get women's point of veiws to since women know all about how women feel inside. I have seen you pictures and think you are very hot and have alot to offer more then just looks which is what they want. Drama free women! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck and patients pays off, almost 2 years later I am finally in contact with Dennis and working on details. Hope to see you in the line up! XoXo, Alana :wink:

16. alanaruth- I know there are many single moms working at the ranch, but the difference is that their children have already been born. They arent working and being pregnant at the same time exposing their body and child to all of that wear and tear. Did you even read what I wrote?

Guess I am the minority here. Oh well, be pregnant and screw your brains out. Whatever works for you and your unborn child.

17. Hey babecakes. You are deff a very pretty girl. Weather you choose this path or not your gonna make a very pretty baby. You should post pictures when all is said and done. WOW! Happy Hunting keep me updated!
    ~Bentley Jo

18. I can agree on one thing some guys do like pregnant woman and it can turn some guys on. I am with Dex here as well, my wife has just had our second child and it kind of turned me on when she is pregnant and as for her the feelings for her were mind blowing.

Shane
    NZ

19. I talked to Alana yesterday, what a sweetheart! and very good looking.

I think she will do very well and I want to help her attain her goals.

alana put up mor epics I love your look

20. Gosh, who doesn't love Daddy D? I hope you all hear soon about any news I findout, Thank you for all the support! XoXo, Alana

21. Baby call me, let's work out a date asap.

22. I second that! :)

23. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Oh Goodie, might be hope for you. And soon, It sounds,,good luck......

24. Congrats, Alana, and welcome from a fellow Seattleite. :)

25. I am jumping on the plan monday (24th). I can't wait to meet everyone at The Bunny Ranch and see them in person and tell them all thank you for their support in person. Ill keep other's posted about any more news, I plan on staying the longest I can, lol. They might have to drag me out! XoXo, Alana

26. Congrats Alana!

Good luck, I hope it is an amazing experience for you. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, thinking of how well you are going to take care of your daughter. Mommy bunnies turn me on! Maybe I will see you in January!

27. alana love will be here at the bunnyranch on tues nov 25th..... for all your wicked pleasures...

28. Wow. I'm going to find a way to get out there! Alana, you are amazing. I've had a long-running fantasy of having sex with a pregnant woman (but I don't want kids), so this is a very rare opportunity indeed. Good luck and I will definitely try to make it out there, sexy.

29. If you don't know yet, I am here already and waiting for YOU to walk in the door. Email me at [email protected] or call here to set up an appointment for ALL my time and energy on you. Ill be waiting....XoXo, Alana Love

30. I wish that I didn't have a curfew on how long I can stay here, since I wanna be here forever without a brake. But, im gonna make this trip SOOO worth it. I havn't had this much PLAYTIME ever! I can't wait for the next playmate to walk in. XoXo, Alana Love

31. Pogus~ I am OH so careful of what I wish for, that's why I wash so hard. I would love to meet you sometime and, you will have to let me know when you plan on coming by to say hi. Ill be ready and waiting...hehe. XoXo, Alana Love

32. I AM having a great time here. Finally a place that can take all my dirty thoughts! haha. Who wants to PLAY? XoXo, Alana Love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I am so glad I had this Great Idea, I am having the time of my life, don't forget to book me and check out the Baby Shower post! See you in my bed and there! hehe, Xoxo

34. Alana came back from her Xmas vacation and looked amazing, I think she is getting more attractive by the day.

Please support her Baby shower wish list.