My Second Surprising Party with Ruby Rae!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I had partied with Ruby before in 2012. It was an amazing party, so I thought I knew what I was in for when I partied with her on my trip over the 4th of July this year. I was in for the surprise of my life as it turned out.

Is Ruby still the same beautiful and sexy courtesan I fell for in 2012? Is she still the same highly intelligent quick-witted girl that wowed me in 2012? Is she still the rarest of all beauties (the one percent of redheads with blue eyes)? The answer to those questions is yes, yes and yes. But I must add that my darling sweet Ruby Boobie has upped her already great “skills for thrills” to new heights that had not previously been known to mankind. She has transformed from Ruby the young girl to Ruby the young woman! I was forced to strap in, hang on for dear life, try as best as I could to keep up and try to remain consciousness during sensory erotic overload!

I rode over to LRN from MLBR with my good friend Grand Dad Gone Wild for my party with Ruby as I had the night before for his party with the Brazilian Bombshell, Jade Capri. When Grand Dad came into the parlor with Jade after their party, he could barely walk, talk, crawl or speak. I, of course, busted his balls over it. His time for payback was going to come the night of my party with Ruby, unbeknown to me.

Ruby was still getting ready as I arrived early due to me being so excited to party with her. Grand Dad and I talked to some of the LRN ladies in the parlor that we had met both there and at the pool parties at MLBR. When Ruby walked into the parlor, I was instantly mesmerized. Had she gotten even hotter since 2012? (yep). We talked a bit, and she said hello to Grand Dad who she already had known for years. I think we had a beverage (not sure because I was transfixed and struggling to maintain a measure of composure) We headed to Ruby’s room. Talked a little more, had a very quick negotiation and booked the party. I tried to calm my excitement (as if I actually could). The details of the party aren’t for public consumption. Even if they were, mere words couldn’t describe it.

When the party was done, I struggled to dress myself and proceeded to the parlor with Ruby. I desperately wanted to appear to be in control of my faculties because I knew there were ladies who had witnessed me busting Grand Dad’s balls the night before and there was Grand Dad himself waiting for his revenge. Suffice it to say, my attempt was the epic fail of all epic fails. I had a very bad case of “jelly” legs as I attempted to walk. I finally got seated amid all the laughter in the parlor. I next attempted to drink a bottle of water to replace some of the bodily fluids I had just lost. My hands were visibly shaking as I struggled to unscrew the cap of the water bottle. They were still shaking involuntarily and I was having trouble drinking the water without splashing it around.

Ruby sat with me in the parlor and helped me regain my senses as I basked in the afterglow. Ruby is such a sweetheart and I obviously have very strong feelings and respect for her.

If you seek an amazing party with an amazing young woman, you owe it to yourself to arrange your next trip to the northern Hof ranches at a time when Ruby is there, call in your deposit as Ruby books up very quickly, and prepare to have the time of your life!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I'm so happy you partied with me back in 2012 and even happier that we could finally reconnect here in 2017. You are a wonderful person and I love our chemistry. You just "get it". And you get me :) Can't wait to see you again, friend! Many many kisses xoxoxoxo

3. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Spartan Fan , What a great review of your party with the Beautiful Ruby Rae . I know what you mean about the " jelly legs " and shaky hands ! To me that means you had a unforgettable time !!!

RubyRae likes this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Indeed it does, and he did! ;) hehehe.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I sure did Ruby Boobie! Can't wait for next time.

Dave (Spartan Fan)

RubyRae likes this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Me too! You are always so much fun to be around :) Your good energy is contagious!

[​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]