ANNA MILLS (Post 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Anna Mills and I had our second 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party this year in early November.

Anna does films and videos. She therefore has the body of a movie star. Her personality, however, is that of a very friendly, home town girl. Anna has many other additional activities, so she knows how to satisfy another and to achieve satisfaction herself.

Lying in bad with Anna and slowly removing articles of her clothing to reveal the promise of what lies beneath provides an element of a true girl friend experience. What follows thereafter will greatly exceed your best GFE expectation.

One of the threads on the message board asked “What is your favorite sexual position?” My reply was being in bed with a horny bunny during a long party. That way both can experience their favorite sexual position and can achieve satisfaction multiple times and in many ways.

Anna and I really enjoyed each others company. We had a fun hot tube bath, conversations in the parlor, and a bunny supper to provide an end to a perfect party.

Make an appointment and enjoy both a girl friend and movie star experience with Miss Anna Mills.

2. Harold Harold Harold! I am so happy to have spent that special time with you! I really love every second I spend with you! You are a smart and incredible wonderful man!
    I'm glad you are a part of mine and my gf's lives!

3. Harold, Harold, Harold YOU LUCKY DOG. I was just at the Bunny Ranch, and did not party with Anna. I guess I just kind of missed the boat on that one. But, I had some appointments and things get really busy at the ranch too. All those girls seem to get me so disoriented that I couldn't even remember that, yes, I had spoken briefly with Anna Mills. Time is so short and you are so lucky to have spent time with Anna. To say she is HOT is an understatement. Since I left the Ranch on Sunday, I've had contact with some of the girls that I met but did not party with. Anna Mills will definitely be on my WISH LIST before the next trip. She seems so inviting. Thanks for speaking of her demeanor. It is easy to feel intimidated by her level of experience, at least for me. But, reading your post changes that some for me. So maybe I can do a post on Anna myself down the road!!

4. I don't think you'll feel intimidated... she's so sweet and down to earth... and her parties are HOT... I definitely won't forget it, and neither will you. :)

5. gosh you know I can't wait to see both of you sweeties again!

6. Anna is certainly a girl that a guy can get hooked on! I know that I can not get enough of her! I had seen her in moives for so long I admit I was scared to meet her and actually be able to have sex with her, but she is just like a little angel and I cant get enough!

7. You'll enjoy every second of it. She's so versatile, too, so she can be sweet or kinky and everything in between!

8. I know this I've been a fan of Anna's for years. She is everything I ever wanted no matter what i want!

9. Everybody speaks so highly of Anna. My plans for the upcoming year will definitely include her. I'll have to make sure that I keep track of her schedule so that I can plan my visits accordingly. I'm told she is quite personable, and "not" to feel intimidated by her vast experience. Guess I will have to take other people at their word, rather than pass up an opportunity to be with her. Now I don't watch adult films very often, and probably have not seen her in them, so I have no point of reference. Maybe after I've been with her, I'll have to view some of her work. Just can't wait for the New Year!!!

10. I can't wait baby doll!

11. Anna is amazing person! I got to know her little more her last trip and she amazes me every time!

12. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I will be returning to visit Anna for the third time on Friday of this week. With sufficient notice Anna was willing and able to accommodate my travel schedule.

Once you have experienced Miss Anna Mills, you will return again and again for repeat visits. Everyone should have a girl friend. Let Anna be your girl friend.

13. I agree! She's just great!

14. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Go Harold you certainly pick the cream of the crop to party with Anna mills is a wonderful Bunny and fun to be around.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]