My Amazing Outdate/Overnight with Amira O'Dare

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I had noticed Amira’s pictures on her profile on the Sagebrush Ranch page. I started watching the Sagebrush Livestream broadcasts hoping to see Amira. The first time I saw her on Livestream, I noted that not only was she so hot that she could make the devil sweat, but she is also well spoken, funny and extremely intelligent. On that broadcast, she was chatting with Bailey Page who I have known since my very first trip to the Hof ranches (There were only 2 then). I wanted to meet Amira and enlisted Bailey’s assistance.

I texted Bailey about my desire to meet Amira and asked if she could help me out. I got a call from Bailey some weeks later and when I answered it turned out to Amira calling on Bailey’s phone. I was so excited that I couldn’t think straight! As cool as I wanted to appear to be, I failed miserably. I was jabbering like a high school girl who just had been asked to the prom by someone she really liked. I found a pencil so I could write down Amira’s contact information and tried to regain my dignity.

On July 2nd, my good friend (sometimes) Grand Dad arrived in Reno. I picked him up at the airport and we drove to MLBR so he could get settled into his room. We then headed to the Red Light cul de sac. He had a party and afterwards he and I stopped at Sagebrush (my first time there) so I could meet Amira. I rang the bell (I thought twice) and there was a lineup waiting for us when we entered. Rather than admit I had messed up on the bell ringing, I had my very first lineup ever (accidental as it was). I picked Amira and when she approached me, I had forgotten that we had not met before even though we had lots of contact. She didn’t know who the hell I was. When we figured it all out, we had a good laugh (Amira has a wonderful full body kind of laugh and loves to laugh) and sat at the bar for some conversation. I agreed I would be back the next day and between me hanging out at the Sagebrush and Amira coming to a few of the pool parties at MLBR, we got to spend some quality time getting aquainted.

We eventually set the party for the afternoon of July 6th. We had decided that we would make it an outdate/overnight party. We made a reservation for a Sunset Dinner Cruise on Lake Tahoe (leaving from Zephyr Cove which IS in Nevada). The cruise was absolutely wonderful and I was proud sitting there with the most beautiful girl on the cruise. The cruise lasts 3 hours and when it ended, we decided to spend the rest of the evening in one of the suites at Sagebrush. What happened on our overnight in that suite is not for public consumption, but the smile on my face for several days after that indicate much erotic fun it was.

Amira is smart, sexy, funny and a dream come true. If that sounds like your type of girl (and I can’t even imagine it wouldn’t). Call in a deposit for a party with her prior to your next visit to the northern ranches. You will be ecstatic that you did. I promise you that!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. Good review "Your good friend sometimes " ....Haha

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Great review! You could not have chosen a better lady than Amira! :)

auron79 and Spartan Fan like this.
  5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you and Amira were able to go on that dinner cruise and have a beautiful time together.
    I hope one of these days we can meet up at the Ranches my friend.
    Again great review!

6. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Glad that you had an amazing time, I new you would. She is a great girl.