New bunny??

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Harold, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Read about 50 posts on this thread. Getting a favorable response can take a few weeks to a few months. Many PMs, calls, posts, etc. can be required. A full court press, persistence and a positive attitude are required. Ask for support and recommendations from board members.

Keep trying and good luck.

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Each line on the page is a thread. First line: "new bunnies" Author: Madam Suzette.

Just double click on the words "new bunnies" and scroll down the pages and read all the entries of interest.

Now do that for 49 more threads and you will get an idea of what others have experienced and some ideas for successful compaigns and strategies that worked. There are also responses from successful bunnies and encouragement from board members

Madam Suzette has said that she has over 1000 applicants a month. About 60 ladies are working at any one time during a two week period at the two ranches. There is lots of competition.

Several of the bunnies have offered in the past to respond to PMs (Private Messages).

Maybe others who are working can offer better advice and inside information.

3. You have very seductive eyes - yes, a great bod too, but those eyes are incredible!

4. Damm.....your beautiful!!!!! Your eyes are amazing.
    Stacey Browning

5. I remember your post back in Nov

Dennis did reply to your post

look back at your old post Nov

6. I e mailed you back a couple moths ago and said we should talk, I like your look.

Let's try again, e me [email protected]

7. Dennis,

If you need some help with screening or interviews with HOT ladies like this please let me know! (Personal Assistant kinda thing? Ha-ha) I'm all about helping...

I think she reminds me of Anna Nicole with the eyes.... Much nicer body though. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. just be persistent and positive if you keep a good outlook the rest will follow

9. Stick with it Nikki [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Persistance will pay off! 8)
    --------------------------------------------Charlie

10. There you have it!

Oh and BTW - DAYUM!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Good Luck Girl...

You Look Great...