<3 <3 <3 My Lovely Evening with Leena Lovely! <3 <3 <3

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Last night, I had the extreme pleasure of partying with brand new Asian Bunny, Leena Lovely! I first "met Leena" in the live chat room. She came in one day asking about the process of becoming a Bunny. Those of us that were there encouraged her (as we always do) to do four things: Fill out the BE A BUNNY NOW form, register for the Message Boards, post an "I WANNA BE A BUNNY" thread in the Dennis and Suzette section with pictures and read Anna Suvari's BE A BUNNY thread.

She did all four of those things and within two days had received a call from Dennis and Suzette and before we knew it, she was hired!

I arrived early afternoon on Friday to deliver some chili for the Bunnies and begin my weekend of fun. Leena was up and about and I had the opportunity to get to know her even better in person. She is exceedingly more beautiful in person than she is in her pictures. She is a smoking hot, petite Asian with a firm, tight body and proportionally enhanced breasts. She is bright, articulate, bubbly, perky, funny, and has a KILLER smile!!!

We chatted for a while on Friday and she made me promise to party with her before the weekend was over. I was all to happy to oblige! Friday night I went to the LRN to hang out with the Lovers for a while before heading back to the BR to party with Amy Page.

Saturday I spend the better part of the day helping new Bunnies navigate the Message Boards and show them how chat works.

Saturday night was a CRAZY busy night at the BR! They had three separate limos filled with two different bachelor parties and some skiers from the Tahoe. I think there was a span of about 2 hours solid where every room was hopping with activity! :mrgreen:

I eventually saw Leena wandering around the lobby. She saw me and came over to talk. We chatted for a while before she asked if I wanted to see her room. "Definitely!" I said.

She whisked me off to her room and we quickly settled on our party. I cannot stress to you all enough how exotically beautiful Leena is. She has a smile that just lights up her whole face and is perfectly suited for her bubbly personality. She is amazing in the bedroom as well. She is a skilled and passionate lover. I told her that I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't named Bunny of the Month in her first 6 months.

Leena was my first Asian lover and I recommend her wholeheartedly!

My lovely, Leena: Thank you SO much for such a fun and memorable night! I cannot wait to see you again to continue our fun. Keep smiling and you'll go far!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

BRAGGER!!!

KIDDING! Amazing review Crock................ Can't wait to meet her.

3. Awww Crock!!! Im flattered! :D I had fun lastnight and I loved the chili, and cornbread! Thank you for the amazing reveiew! See you SOON!!!!!! <3 XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Cant wait to keet you as well!!!!!! :p .

5. Great review! I hope to meet Leena someday soon!

NG

6. You lucky duck, Crock! Can I make you a wishlist of who I want to do two girl parties with? ;) Leena would be towards the top of the short list! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Oohhh lala! Me likeyyyy ;) lol

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Yes, you may! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!! Lucky duck is right!!!! :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

10. Thanks BigAl!! :) hope to meet you soon!

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Lucky you Crock to have had the chance to party with such a hot lady. Lucky Lenna to have had such a great review written about her. I love Asians and have taken note of her. Your review adds to that awareness of her! She is a hottie and I hope, one of these days to get the chance to meet her and get to know her. I remember back in July of last year having the chance to meet and get to know a wonderful Filipina bunny named Cee Cee Cruz. We hit it off really well and I had the pleasure of partying with her twice in one week. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Woot! Woot!!! I do love the review Crock made as well. Flattering!!!! (Thanks Crock!!! I want more Chili soup if you're reading this. LOL) [smilie=hot over you.gif] And Red, I think we will hit it off great! If you're just as sweet & wonderful as Crock, Im sure we wouldn't have a problem together. ;) Muahh! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!! Leena is an absolute sweetheart. You are a very lucky man :D

14. AWWWWWW!!! ;P
    Cant wait to see you again as well RAZ!
    You're a lot of fun

15. IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I've been waiting for someone to post a review on Leena...WTG Crock, great report. Ever since my friend MusicMan posted those candid pics of her I have been looking forward to meeting this little lady!....hopefully she'll be there in March :wink:

DD

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Leena's smile definitely is megawatt! :D

17. Leena is great and I am sure she is even better in bed I am happy you had a great time with her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]