Fresh meat!! Cum get ya some!! ;)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Leena69lovely, Jan 28, 2012.

1. The subject of this post is pretty much self explanatory! :p So if you like petite-asians, be the first to party with me! I promise I wont let you down. ;) I can promise that I can get ya up though..lol. What are you waiting for?! Come see me, and lets do the damn thang already. :D I will be here until Feb. 9.
    LEENA LOVELY <3
    Moonlite Bunny Ranch

2. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

You should post this in the main section of the board. More folks will see it! In any case welcome to Bunnyland Leena! Hope you have fun. I am sure you will do very well! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. Welcome, hot stuff! :D

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Simply Beautiful!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Wow Leena I forgot you were a newbie when I first met ya in Feb 2012. You were so amazing I would never have known you were new!!

7. Nice, really nice!!! love those pics!!! You are gorgeous!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. Yummy!!!! I want a taste!!!

9. petite asian...it doesn't get any better than that! :mrgreen:

10. She is very amazing!!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Very much a cutie!!

12. What hot stuff you are!!!!

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

14. You are hot hot!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. She is one of the must see's when you come to the ranch! Beautiful person inside and out.

16. very hott:)[​IMG]

17. aww thank you Cece!!!
    So are you!!!!!! XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Omg!! Time really does fly.. one of my very first posts! lol

19. Yes, too fast!!!! Crazinessss!!

20. Super sexy, leena [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Lena miss ya already. Vanity Affair

22. Yep! :p