Amelia Heart, a skilled courtesan and masseuse

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Jun 14, 2017.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

@AmeliaHeart

I think if I could describe Amelia in one word, the word would be classy.

I asked Amelia for a massage and a bit of GFE. I wanted to taste her and kiss her.

Her room is simply decorated, but nice and clean.

She let me take a shower before our party. She has a nice shower.

Amelia had a massage table set up in her room. She had me lay face down on it, and proceeded to give me an expert, and professional massage. It was relaxing, and I felt like I was a guitar being played by a skillful musician. Her fingers gliding over me would be a good description here.

At one point, She stood over my head and I had wonderful view looking up at her pert breasts and firm bottom, and lovely trimmed pussy. Ah, I forgot to mention that she did the massage totally nude except for a small belt holding her massage oil.

I felt some twinge of arousal when her other soft body parts would come in contact with me and the tantalizing views.

I think that if she did this part of the party as a tease, it would be great foreplay.

Now I was feeling relaxed and de-stressed, we moved to the bed and started kissing there.

Amelia is a good kisser, and it was fun to be draped by her soft hair. I especially enjoyed her smiles.

Our kissing moved to her lying on her back and my kissing and licking down her body. She enjoyed a bit of breast Play and my oral ministration of down below, she got creamy, so I could tell she was climbing along her orgasm path. But what she really wanted was to be penetrated, so she climbed on top.

She started quivering right away. It was magnificent to feel and experience. She eventually came from penetration, and needed a breather.

It was beautiful.

We finished the party with a quick shower together.

Thank you Amelia for a fun time.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Nice review Thunderstorm , sounds like Amelia gave you an awesome party ! It is always satisfying when you can say it was Beautiful :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you, and I agree. She is very patient and fun.

4. There is nothing better than receiving a GOOD massage and from sexy ass lady like Amelia :rolleyes: My turn! :);)

thunderstorm likes this.
  5. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thank you, Thunderstorm, for the thorough and detailed review! I really enjoyed our party together. Hope to see you again soon!

kmoney and thunderstorm like this.
  6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

You are a sweet lady Amelia! I hope you enjoy your time off.

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! [smilie=happy.gif]

8. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks, @thunderstorm! Actually, you inspired me with your feedback and our party (which effectively became the Silver option of my Full Body Pleasure Package), and I decided to stay through July 4th. :) Vacation will start after that! Hope to see you next time you're in town. ❤️❤️❤️

kmoney and thunderstorm like this.
  9. Very thoughtful and sweet review of Amelia, TS! Sounds like you fit together very well :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

awe. I am honored that I was able to inspire you! You are a very intelligent and patient lady. I hope your time is going well.

kmoney and AmeliaHeart like this.