A PARFAITE Night with Frenchie Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

When Frenchie Rose announced that she would be returning to the LRN, I added her to my "future" list not realizing it would be in my immediate future that I would party with her.

During the same night as my party with Lucy Fire, I had returned to the parlor with Lucy to regain my strength and hopefully party again. Every time Frenchie would make her way to the parlor, I could not take my eyes off of her. I spent some time chatting with Naudia, Cindi and AJ and finally made my way over to Frenchie. I knew instantly that I wanted to party her and she was only too happy to agree.

She led me by the hand back to her bedroom, agreed on a party and were off and running. Frenchie (much like Lucy Fire) has an amazingly toned, fit body. She has slightly enhanced breasts, perfect for a woman of her petite size. We wasted no time getting started with the party. Frenchie is a take charge kind of lady, which I really liked. She also likes to talk dirty, but not too much, which is also a huge turn on for me.

One small detail: Frenchie recently purchased a new toy (for men), which she talked me into allowing her to use on me. All I have to say about that is: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Frenchie is the consummate professional in the bedroom. Her accent alone is enough to make me stand at attention. But combine that with a killer body and someone who really knows how to please her partner and you have one amazing party.

My sweet Frenchie Rose: I am thankful for our special moments tonight! Tu es dans toutes mes pensées. Je t'adore! Bisous!

2. Such a great review!! I don't see how any one couldn't have an amazing time with such a fun girl! I could listen to her talk all day, not know what she was talking about, but still enjoy her conversation. Her French accent is beautiful, and a must for any guy wanting to experience the ultimate fantasy.

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, C.S.! I am sorry I wasn't able to make it over the hill to meet you on your recent trip. Sounds like you had an excellent trip!

4. Nice review !!! .She is so funny .

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. That an amazing review. You always write the most sensual reviews crock.

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Lucy! Frenchie is definitely fun. And I do love listening to her talk. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Sophia! She is funny indeed. And super sexy!!!

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Cindi. I try to give as much information as I can without giving too much away. I always like to keep the intimate details private, which I know bothers some folks (including newbies) who want every little detail spelled out. But I think that ruins some of the magic and mystique of what happens in the bedroom at the ranch.

9. Hey lover!
    Reading you just made my day!
    It was such a pleasure meeting you! Im looking forward fir the revenge of the horny French girl haha!!!
    Glad you like my toy! It's always great to see eyes rolling over the head!
    Haha.
    Kisses to you my baby boy!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Great review CH, Frenchie never fails to amaze me with what she brings into her parties :wink:

11. That's right!
    I didn't tried it on you yet!
    That give us something to look forward to...