A Spark with Angelina Sparks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 9, 2011.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Soooooooooooooo the back story on Angelina and I is that i have had a crush on her since I knew who she was and finally on this last trip I got to make the crush a reality. But first things first

Angelina sparks and I made quite the connection this trip she is a fun and amazing lady with a wonderful sense of humor and she gives excellant attention to her clients. I had an appointment for Wednesday evening but upon arrival Monday Angelina was all hugs and spent so much parlor time with me it was fun talking and getting to know her a little more before our party. Now Wednesday night comes and the party was one of the best first parties I have ever had simply amazing. I mean without going into detail Angelina Rocked my world for me whew. I would highly recommend a party with her and I can't wait to go back and party with her again. She has a great smile and is so fun. Angelina if you see this I had an amazing time with you all week thank you for everything sweetie muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah Go see Angleina sparks for a great experience I know I soon won't forget and i look forward to many more visits with her in the future [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Beautiful Angelina whew Miss her already what a Fun time I had with her all week [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Awww Kev Your Such a sweetheart I had an amazing time as well thanks for such kind words your awesome=D and I definately can't wait to see you again!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

It might be soon sweetie muah can't wait for my Angelina hugs and stuff again Miss you

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

2 weeks later our hero (Thats me haha) Still has a huge grin on his face whew Fun party

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

It's going to be a great 2012 seeing angelina a couple more times in the coming year can't go wrong with that

7. She is the Ultimate Sex Therapist She can Work Miracles

8. I really hope Angelina is around in late September/early October. I'm coming all the way from Australia!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

She is well worth the Trip have you pm'd her

10. I cant wait to Meet you Love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Awwwwww=]

12. you have worked wonders

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Can't wait till our next time Angelina Muah Miss you

14. Awww Muah!

15. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I wanna feel the Sparks, Miss Angelina!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. Come to my room sexy=D I'll give you the best sparks you have ever felt=]

17. Miss you Kevin=D I LOVE the bear

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Miss you too :) glad you like him see you soon

19. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Angelina is awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Kevin!! :D

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks Stacy it was quite the spark whew still floating

21. Aww your too sweet Kevin [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Almost time to float again darlin Muah see you soon

24. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I always love our time together can't wait for party #5

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Gosh Angelina is great ! I can't wait to party with her :)

26. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thats gonna be hot whew She is still my best first party ever

27. I fondley Remember the First time I met you sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

As do i Angelina it is a day I will always remember [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Awwwww Thanks Sweetheart It was a memorable day for me as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

30. another great review

31. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I have had a lot of First parties but Angelina has set the bar [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Aww and that bar will continue to get higher and higher [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

:) Thats why we will have to keep partyin Darlin Love our time together