Anna Suvari - Awesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rockports, May 21, 2008.

1. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

Thank you Anna Suvari for a truly wonderful experience.

Anna, I cannot thank you enough for the great time this morning; this being the first time at a brothel, I really didn’t know what to expect, and so I was rather nervous. But in no time I felt comfortable and undoubtedly excited.

Anna, you were the first to arrive at the line up with your beautiful glowing smile. You took me around on the tour, and by this time I was captivated by your sensual presence. I found that you were very open and personable, but at the same time very sexy with an allure that I can only describe as enchanting.

What’s more, you have a gorgeous body, and it’s 100% real!

I had an amazing time. Those moments still run through my head, and I can’t get your smile out of my mind.

I really look forward to seeing you again in the future (gosh, doesn’t this sound like a business letter?). I want to come back in August if you’re available!

Again, thank you so much for an unforgettable experience.

2. Great report, Rockports. And welcome to the luckiest club on earth!

3. Rockports
    Chat with Me

And you know what was also impressive? After our session, I wanted to get some souvenirs because I want to bring my friends here next time. She accompanied me to the displays, and hung out with me until I made the purchase and walked out of the Bunny Ranch - I really felt good being with her. It makes me want to come back to her again and again.

4. That's service with a smile for you, and Anna's among the very best. She made a similar, seemingly small gesture with me that made me smile when I remembered it, days after our first encounter. I was preparing to leave her room, looked in the mirror, and noticed my hair all mussed up (!) and commented that "folks'll know I've been up to no good." She was still nursing her bloody mary, and fished up an ice cube. Turning it around in her hand, letting the juice fall back into the drink, she soon reached up and smoothed my hair with cool, clear melted ice. It was perhaps the sweetest thing she'd done!

I second zoo's welcome.

5. A shameless bump on behalf of my favorite bunny!

6. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Well, thanks to her, I've also become a regular on this forum.

What's more - as strange as this is - I've committed myself for some rigorous physical training for the next couple of months so that I will be in my top shape when I see her again.

You want motivation for a healthier lifestyle? Anna is a major motivator!

7. Rockports, thank you for the sweet review. I, too, had a wonderful time. Let's do it again in August -- I've been looking forward to Round 2. ;)

8. You are the man, Rockports. I would give my left nut to be with Anna, if only because I know she'll take extra special care of my right one. 8)

9. Rockports
    Chat with Me

And as you'll see in a separate review, I did visit Miss Anna Suvari in August... twice!

Last night, I had a dream about her.... it's been a couple of months, It's sooooo time to see her again...

10. You make me laugh, humpty! :lol:

11. Say when, Rockports. You're a true gentleman. It's always an honor to be in your company. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Whoever said "service with a smile" -- right on. That's Anna.

13. Rockports
    Chat with Me

I'm thinking the end of March. I don't want to drive in the snow, so I'm hoping that driving conditions will be somewhat better by then....

Guys - How is the weather in March, anyway? Is there still snow at that time? I assume so.

14. I have read a few of your reviews of Anna and they all are glowing. I can tell she has had the same effect on you that she has on me.

15. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Anna is a one of a kind, I will always worship her!

16. Re:

It eagerly awaits your return! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I had to go back and read this one again. Rockports, you give good review. [smilie=happy.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It's no wonder Anna is so fond of you, Rockports. You've been with her multiple times. :)

19. How could I not smile? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]