interview with a new bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by HellaKayla, Apr 28, 2008.

1. new girls tell mewhat you think!!!

what was your first experience???

how did you feel???

did you enjoy it???

what are your fantasies???

and who is your "fantasy" client / experience!!!!!!!!

2. OH NELLY my first exsperince, well it was with an older man! I went into the room and he was layin there! He kept tellin me that I have a VERY CUTE face...I think he was more about gettin me off! Which is weird since I'm the kinda girl to get someone else off! He started out with the tounchy feely makin sure I got off...it was kinda funny since I have a really sensative vigina(all the girls make fun of me cus I dont say pussy hahah) So then we worked into oral, and I must say I'm new to the whole oral word but wooooo nelly he deff did something right! I was shakin and tryin to get away it was amazin! Like fire works :)
    So then it was my time to give him his I was like "the animal" Is in the house :) Needles to say we had a GREAT TIME....when you come and party here you'll know I'm loud....he was like "Oh Bentley" and I was like "YES SIR"
    ~Bentley

3. THANKS BENTLEY JO!!!! i love hearing your feedback!!!! keep them "cumming"

4. bentley "ho"

isn't she though! omg she's drop dead gorgeous!

5. Ah so that's where Animal came from :D

6. alright yall....your makin me blush! stop it haha JK! anyone feel free to spark up a conversation with me, I love gettin messages, it's like presents :) woo hoo

7. Hey there girl! I would love to talk to you and ask you some questions!

8. My first party was caught on tyra :) hehe

9. LOL Anna thats definitely one way to get your name out!!!! way to go!

10. I wanna be kaylas first girl on girl MEOWWWW

11. OMG I WOULD DIE TO BE WITH DEVINE!!!!!!!!