A second Outdate and birthday celebration with the exotic and enchanting Nizhoni Moon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Dec 11, 2016.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So after meeting and hitting it off at Street Vibes in September and then having an amazing time going together to Dennis Hof's birthday bash in October, I knew Nizhoni and I had to do it one more time for Madam Suzette's bday bash. And with an extended trip, I knew this time would even exceed the expectations set by our previous encounters.

The visit started with Nizhoni being blown away with her early Christmas presents I bought her to wear at the party and for our-own after-party. So she reciprocated with a surprise of her own which I'll leave between us but totally blew me away.

We had several nights of visits and getting closer than I could have imagined all building up to an amazing night at Madam Suzette's bday.

I'll leave the intimate details between us but suffice it to say Nizhoni is an amazing person. In my 10-plus years of coming to the ranches, I have done just 5 outdates and now 2 of those have been in the last 3 months with Nizhoni. So if you get the chance to make it to the Kit Kat make sure you give yourself a chance to get know Nizhoni. it will be an experience you will never forget!!!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review Raz! It's awesome when you can connect & grow closer with one of the ladies.

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Yep. Nizhoni is certainty something special!!!

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review raz....it's always great when you meet that special friend. T

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding !!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]:D[smilie=happy.gif];):)

NizhoniMoon likes this.
  6. NizhoniMoon
    Chat with Me

NizhoniMoon ***NATIVE AMERICAN BEAUTY AT KIT KAT RANCH***

Thank you so much Raz!!! I love this review. I had an amazing time with you. I also enjoyed the extended trip and I'm so happy we got to spend more time together. You are such a sweetheart!! Until next time!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review of the amazing Nizhoni!