Once an Animal now a Bentley

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2008.

1. That's right ladies and gents! [The Animal is offically a bunny! :) That's right "Bentley Jo"[/ BJ for short! haha JK I got a call from Daddy D himself, he gave me his cell phone so if I had any questions I could get ahold of him! I sat there and talked for like 45 minutes! Not gonna lie AMAZIN...not to sure on thedates I'll be out there yet but soon....rootin for June 4th-11th! AHHHHHH So stoked....who rah (I dont think i could have done it with out everyone telin me to hang in there)

2. Congrats Gorgeous!!!!

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Glad you hung in there. Welcome to the Ranch.

4. Hey, congrats, I knew it was just a matter of time! :)

5. Always a good thing to see an Indiana gal make the cut..... If I ever visit you will be first on my list.... :wink: :2d

6. So I'm so exsited that I just had to fill everyone in on what's going on! :) So....it started off with a shaky call to Dennis, (as you all know) and after a long time of talkin he seems sooo down to earth it's not even funny! Well so I was so exsited that i was going out to the ranch that I did what any girl would do! I went shoppin for clothes to bring out there, Well in the midst of changin clothes,at Victoia Secret Heather calls me :) Holy crap right? She wanted to know my avalablity! She wanted me to come out this week, and I was like "Woh Nelly" I was thinkin more along the lines of June, and we talked about my name "Bentley Jo" and she loved it also :) so anyways he tells me I'm gonna be at the Bunny Ranch 2, and we ended it at that! So I'm suppossed get back with her ASAP! Well so I texted Dennis tellin him that he was like my good luck charm because I got 2 calls within one day! Well guess who calls me DENNIS, so we talked and I was like "Man you move fast, you must love me dont you!" So after about 30 minutes, I told him that they were gonna put me in at 2, and he said he'd see what he could do! He mentioned to me about comin down for the HBO shooting that starts on the 28th! HOLY CRAP RIGHT! Well he said he would talk to madam Suzzett and get in touch with me, Well then guess who calls me like 20 minutes later! MADAM herself, I threw my wallet at my friend and was like pay for this and ran out of the store! I'm so exsited I cant even eat! AHHHH so i might be down there on the 29th :) I just need to BREATH....breath Bentley breath :)

7. ya Im so proud of you you show them how Indiana girls do it... I hope to make it out there soon to work beside you!!!!

Kisses
    Misscherries

8. I knew it would work out for you Sweetie Congratulations and See you soon....

9. I'm so glad I when you told me in the chatroom. I'm very happy for you :D. All that perserverance finally paid off :)

10. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Congrats BJ. You know I love that classic short name, so easy to remember. Bentley is a classy name too. Have fun at the ranch, make a lot of friends and a lot of money. I hope to actually see you there some day.

11. UPDATE! So things have been really crazy these last few days! Yall know, that my dates have been pushin and cruntchin! Well I wanted to be out there June 4th, Then they said something about comin out the 28th for the HBO shootin as possibley a new girl! Well this morning I get the call they want me to come up next tuesday! Things are all happenin sooooo fast! So I'm tryin my hardest to get out there....so count on my being out there on the 22nd I dont know when I'm going home! I will beupdatin to ASAP on where I'm gonna be and what dates I'm gonna be there! Still realy nervice, i wanna be the firecracker girl next door!

12. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing you on the BunnyBabes section, the message boards and with luck (on my side), I'll see you at the Ranch one day.

WELCOME !

13. Great

When are you going to be at the BR2?

14. I dont know if I'm going to be at 1 or 2, if I'm there for the taping of HBO I think I might be at 1! I'll know tommaro! I'm gettin ready to book my flight tonight to fly out on the 22nd :)

15. All praise to HBO 8)

16. Congrats from me in New Zealand.

[smilie=mylove.gif]

Shane

17. CONGRATS ON BECOMING A BUNNY... YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT... IT'S SO MUCH FUN

18. So it's gettin about that time....time to start packin, sayin goodbye! I have no idea how I'm gonna tell my family what I'm doing, I should just let them be suprised! Suprised.....indeed :) Thanks for all the positive feed back! It's reall helpin, because this once Animal is feelin like a scaredy cat :(

19. isurfer
    Chat with Me

Hi BJ. Don't be afraid, you are going to be just fine. Turn around and give us a booty pic.

20. Congrats! Let me know if I can help in any way. :)

21. Welp it's true, I'm a procrastonator(sp and I cant spell) I waited to long to pack and now I'm leavin in ohhh an our and 1/2 and I'm still not done, haven't slept, haven't ate! Grrrr, I must get whiney when I'm sleepy! To think I almost setteled for a house in the subberbs, workin as a teacher, and a few kids and a husband! WRONG, i wanna see things that living here in Indiana would never give me the oppertunity! I dunno just a litle bit of ramblin before might flight! Wish me the best, and HOPE that my plane isn't the 1 in a million that crashed :)

22. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you finally made it hugs for you good luck and have fun

23. Congrats hun! Good Luck

24. SO.......Bentley Jo is safe and sound here in the Land of Bunnies! :) Not gonna lie, I missed my flight, who would have known they had to check all your baggage in 30 minutes a head of time? GO FIGURE (Well it makes sence to me now so they can load it up) I was so upset I almost cried! So they routed me on a plain to North Carolina, then to Arizona, then to Reno! Let me tell you lady's and gents, my hiney was feelin pretty flat after all that sittin! So I get to the Bunny Ranch at 6Pmish and I meet the girls and the first person I meat is Coco! So they start showin me around and I sit down and talkin to Taylor Sturlin who is also BEAUTIFUL, well then one of the ladies comes out of the office, nd was Like bentley we love you but you are gonna have to stay in your room since you dont have your sherrif's card (dude to the fact that I didn't get in till after 4) So I start un packin and Sunny Day comes into my room and grabs me and is like come talk to me while I get a massage! So we talked about like what I should wear and our personal life’s! The Coco, Sunny Day and Shy and I all hung out in coco's room and talked! I'm tellin you guys, these girls are AMAZIN, they are down to earth and beautiful! Nobody I have met thinks bad about anybody else, it's kinda like a sorority but every ones naked :) haha

25. I love you Bently you ARE an amazing person so innocent you remind me of me when I was your age.....Good luck and I hope you find good friends to last a life time and fine wealth and fortune you never imagined.....

26. bunny babe bj

BJ! super glad you're a part of the bunny team!!!!!! thats rad! can i call you blowjob bentley though????

27. haha you can call me whatever you want LMAO but if you call me BlowJob Bentley, your gonna have to make sure I'm good at if first, hint hint....nudge nudge

28. Congratulations on achieving Bunnydom, BJ! I'll have to make it a point to come see you sometime!

29. ALRIGHT everyone....so they are tellin me that I should stop usin my "the Animal" name and start usin my "BenlteyJo" name! It's really sad when you think about it ya know? I have had the name "te Animal' for it seems like ever! the whole time I was flustered thinkin that I would never get in! I dunno just ramblin, your prolly thinkin BENTLEY Jo shut ou face, suck it up and grab a tissue! haha HOW mean, JK JK JK So here In about oh about a week I will prolly stop usin my "the animal" name and start usin my long tim awaitd "bentleyjo" name! I also have an e-mail accout set up too :) woo hoo right? so anyone and everyone feel free to start sendin me e-mails so i dont feel likea loner :) haha JK [email protected] I promiss I will answer them all back! So book your appoinment now, I dont think there's a limit on anything pretty much everythings a new experence for me! Let it be yours too :)
    ~Bentley Jo

OHHHH and they are workin on gettin my pictures up on the website soon, mine came in all fuzzy! So if by chance you haven't seen my post beffore you can check out my other post "1 in a million" which is like a few messages down from this one! I have a few pictures on there

30. isurfer
    Chat with Me

Hi BJ. Good to see that you are making friends. Change your email address on your signature. Your email name is missing the letter t and should be [email protected] at the bottom of your posts. Hope to see you a week from Friday. Until then, be good and have fun.

31. who's a blond here? BENTLEY

32. so when can we expect some juicy pics in the bunnybabes section?? 8)

33. isurfer
    Chat with Me

BJ, Bentley Jo has 3 of her pics up in the BunnyBabes Features tab. Some more old ones too in her 1 in a million topic. Hopefully she will get more newer pics taken soon.

34. Congrats to BJ

Heya BJ keep us updated and remember those in the chat room who cheered for ya. :)

35. HEYYY! Bentley JO here! I am crossin my fingures and prayin to get some new ones up on the site, the ones that we had to put up came in all fuzzy :( So they stole some of the ones that I had on my lab top here :(