An Incredible Evening with KARMA LUV

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

ec·sta·sy - [ek-stuh-see]: noun 1. rapturous delight.

When you look up this word in the dictionary, it should include a picture of Karma Luv...for there is no other way to describe what transpired between us last night. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, there is a little more to tell first.

Busguy and I arrived at the LRS for Sydney Rose's Birthday Party. On the way down, we had received instructions to pick up some In and Out burgers for the ladies. For those of you who have HAD In and Out, you know why. :)

Got to meet Stacey Stunnings, Daisy Mae (who was feeling under the weather), Bella and of course Sydney and Karma. There were several people there to celebrate Sydney's special day. There was lots of music and dancing, plenty of food and finally a birthday cake in which we all sang Happy Birthday to Sydney.

For those of you who have not yet met Karma, she is one of the most beautiful and one of the most exotic women I have ever met. She is tall, lean, sexy and she has perfectly proportioned breasts and the most squeezable ass I have ever had the pleasure of grabbing...multiple times last night! :mrgreen:

After a few drinks at the bar with the ladies, Karma and I retired to one of the VIP rooms. She had drawn a nice warm jacuzzi bath for us and we spent lots of time kissing and caressing one another. Karma LOVES to kiss, by the way. In fact, my lips are slightly chapped from all the kissing we did last night...not that I'm complaining.

Anyway...our kissing and caressing got both of our motors going and Karma was ready to move on to other things. She pulled me out of the tub, we dried off and jumped into bed. Before we started, she told me there was a certain position she liked that I HAD to do to her. Being the gentleman that I am, I obliged. :mrgreen:

On one specific note, I enjoy going down on a woman and I loved the way Karma moved her hips and pelvis while I was DATY.

We partied our little hearts out...like a couple of teenagers discovering new and fascinating ways to excite one another. One thing I hope Karma and the other ladies I have partied with so far will say about me is that I am definitely a pleaser and like to be the giver much more than the receiver in many instances. And I was lucky enough to discover something about Karma that REALLY excites her and gets her all hot and bothered. Can't wait to explore more of that aspect about her in March when I head back to Vegas to celebrate her birthday with her!

Karma: You surprised me in more ways than one. I am beyond thrilled that I was able to party with someone as special and exotic as you. You were so kind and attentive (in spite of the couple of little things that didn't go exactly as planned) and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of every minute I spent with you. I can't wait to see you again in March! I hope I can wait that long...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad to hear you had a great time with Karma Luv and sounds like this is just a beginning between you 2.

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, galoverboy. It was a great time. She is very special. I can't wait to party with her again.

4. Thanks for the awesome review, Crock!!! The pleasure was definitely mine [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait until March so we can explore even greener pastures together. Please let me know February if you will be able to make it at the time we discussed so that I can book my surprise for you in advance and make all of the necessary arrangements prior to you coming! Two weeks notice should be fine... I really wish we could have experienced that together this time :( But like we decided... There is always next time. My birthday is right around the corner 8) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Kisses back at ya!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. :D You keep a smile on my face!

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Ditto! I like to close my eyes and remember the good time we shared that night. That always works! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I'm borderline obsessed with going down on girls, and that's always a huge plus when they can move their bodies like that while they're receiving oral (I once had a girl who would move her hips in little stripper circles almost the whole time while I licked and sucked her to multiple orgasms). And she looks freaking amazing, a great combination of very cute and very pretty, it must have been an extremely enjoyable eating session (or multiple eating sessions?)

10. Sexy review, Crock! xoxo

11. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

You have great taste, Crock! Karma is a beauty with a fantastic smile! She's a definitely on my "have to meet" list, now! :D