My 3Some w/ 2007 Breakout Bunny Logan Landry & Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

This Unbelievably Fantastic Party with Laci Ann and Logan Landry was originally supposed to be 2 GFE's but I could not I could not resist the temptation of being the 1st to party aboard the Laci and Logan Express. OMG, I have been fortunate enough to be friends with these ladies for a long time now. They are incredibly, amazing friends that are way more of a pleasure to be around.

I was initially concerned about my physical welfare considering my anatomy had been apart of 8 prior kickass parties.

Laci & Logan rose to the occasion just like any professional superstar would. After this pleasant achievement, I got funky like a Monkey with these amazing beauties. They were fabulously fantastic during our bedroom battle. I managed to have one of my best sprinkles, LMFAO (but it's the truth) during this and I couldn't believe I pulled this off during my final of many parties before I sadly returned home. And you are forewarned, they make very hard ass smacks with their hands open, lol, trust me. And I will never smack Laci Ann's Ass again, lol.

After our tremendous bedroom, it was time for dinner. I had whipped cream delight and they had the nerve to whipped cream spray Logan's name on Laci Ann then Laci Ann's name on Logain and even topped their wonderfully stacked racks. I went to town on the whipped cream as if I was in a hot dog eating contest.

When dinner was over, I was able to relaxed temporarily until they decided to tickle the shit out of me, LMFAO, by tickling my feet and arm pits. I laughed so hard something else happend (and I don't tale tellls). But you can be rest assured that they didn't make me piss in my drawers, LMFAO.

Then it was time to brand me as their bitch. While during the process, they decided that they wanted to pull another bunny in to basically assist them in labeling just about each party of my anatomy. We all agreed that Kitten was the natural choice for this task. I didn't think Kitten would be able to pull this off for she was laughing her pretty ass off along with the other 2 culprits. But Kitten was able to achieve her end of the deal likewise with the L & L Express.

Now we had reached then end of this journey. I showered with 2 gorgeous women with 2 wondeful bodies being held against me, lol.

I love these ladies to death, they are too fuckin' beautiful and I appreciate their friendship and will be more than happy to party with them collectively or solo any day, twice on Sunday, lol.

Laci Ann and Logan, OMG, I love you ladies to death. I had a kickass time. I am proud to know you and you both are 2 of the closest friends I have there at BR. What an awesome way to go out before I had to leave.

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Two word: Holy Crap!

Michael, I'm totally exhausted from reading all your experiences...and I wasn't even there!

Bravo!

Nick In T.O.

Now a charter member of the Michael fan club \:D/

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Lol, thanks, my friend. We made the most of this situation in a big way. By all means, please feel free to join Rick James, VIP, Rapid, Kevin and myself next December for the next Message Board Party. It was a great time. Thank you for your wonderful compliments.

4. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Thanks for the invite...we'll see what happens, but I believe it would be the weekend of all weekends to remember, that's for sure.

But I also wanted to compliment you on filing reports on many of the Bunnies who have not been previously mentioned on this Board. Not only does it pique our curiosity and our fantasies about these amazing ladies, but whets our appetite for more...:D

Have a good Christmas,

Nick In T.O.

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I will keep in touch with you throughout the year concerning next year's events.

have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

6. Michael

Thank you for your most wonderful report. I was tired from reading it. Logan and Laci are two very beautiful women. I've always gotten along with Logan. Laci is such as wonderful woman. Both of these ladies, I definitely need to party with.. if I ever make it out there.

There isn't much I wouldn't do for either lady, or yourself, Michael. Tons of respect for you, my friend.

7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Dean for your wondeful comments. I'm more than happy to post these reports for you guys and being able to promote these ladies and how wonderful they are in the process.

8. Michael
    Chat with Me

In Honor of the Return of Ms. Logan Landry, the 2007 Breakout Bunny Winner, I am giving this review a "Bump."

9. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Bump & Grind :D

10. Michael
    Chat with Me

Wow, Ms. Logan, such a great friend and lover. It was indeed an honor getting the chance to build a dynamic friendship along with a fantastic party I will not soon forget. I think about this young lady often.