Hotter than Arizona in Summer - Dani DeVille

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

When you see Dani, she would remind you of a Hot Ass Latina Jessica Rabbit. If you have seen her pictures, she looks EXACTLY like them.

If you have not seen her pictures, go look at them right now and try not to swallow your tongue!

I was really hoping she would be at the ranch when I was there. I arrived on this past Thursday and was sitting in the parlor while tea party was about to start. When the ladies started arriving I saw Dani walk past and was so happy to see she was there.

When I met her I told her that she looks like living, breathing, walking sex. And I wasn't trying to use a cheesy pickup line, it was actually what I was thinking.

Dani is very sweet and easy to talk to. She is from Arizona where she is the only thing hotter than the weather. She is new at the ranch and I predict she will do very very well.

I spent some time chatting with her and getting to know her. She is charming, sweet, funny and smart. I told her I had seen her pics on the ranch website and was so hoping she would be there when I was at the ranch.

I told her I had especially liked the pic where she is wearing the flowery Hawaiian looking dress and the funny pic where she is sticking her tongue out. She wore that dress the next day and told me she had worn it just for me and then stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed so hard! You just have to love a sexy girl who is also funny.

I told her on Friday that I wanted to party with her the next day (Saturday). The more I talked to her, the more I knew I couldn't wait until Saturday and told her I had changed my mind and wanted to party with her right now!

We did the negotiation in her room, booked and headed back to her room.

I was more than excited. When she undressed, I got weak in the knees and had to keep reminding myself to breathe. She took charge, and all I can say is I saw fireworks from the intense passion and "skills for thrills" she employed.

When we were done, I wasn't sure if my legs would work or if I would need speech therapy to relearn how to talk. That's how hot the Dani DeVille experience had been.

Do yourself a favor, and make sure to make an appointment with Dani on your next ranch visit.

Be sure you are well rested, take your vitamins and hydrate before your party with her.

Trust me, you are going to need all your strength and stamina!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! I did check out her pics... took a while to fish my tongue back out of my throat!;)

Al

3. I hadn't notice this pretty lady until you told me about her
    very good review thanks for info

4. Wow!!!! Just saw this! (Need to get better at emails & such) Thank you so much!! I very much enjoyed my time with you too!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Dani's a Hottie and so fun to talk to etc. Can't wait for party #2 in December.

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

I've heard some great things. Glad you had such a great time my friend!!!

7. Dani. You have a lot of fans out there.

8. I hope to party with you around Thanksgiving. From what I have read, I expect that I will have many reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving.

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Dani Deserves every compliment and fan she has amazing lady.