Double Red party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, Aug 29, 2016.

1. A.Little, Cinnamon Party

It’s no big secret that since I’ve met Alice Little, she has always gone out of her way to give me some of the best parties ever. I know she is more than I can handle in a party, but I decided to see how crazy she would get in our next party. We talked about a 2 girl party before and we decided on making it happen. Alice named some great girls that she likes partying with, so the decision was tough. After a bit we decided to spice up our next party by adding some Cinnamon. I’ve had some damn good times with redheads and that was the deciding factor. Alice took care of arranging the details and soon enough a double redhead party was booked.
    The night of the party, I was filled with excitement as I buzzed the gate. Alice was a bit late, but that was fine. It gave me a chance to sit and chat with Cinnamon. We got to know each other a bit better, Cinnamon is a cool down to earth girl that seemed to enjoy a lot of the same things that I do. After a bit of time, Alice arrived. Alice is like the bolt of energy that lights up everyone’s eyes when she enters a room. Off to a suite we go. Negotiations are done easily and the two hotties go off to take care of the business part. There I was sitting alone in the room, eagerly waiting what these two beauties had planned for this night. I found out soon enough when that door opened up and they came in carrying a bucket of champagne and other drinks to keep up the sexual energy of the upcoming party. You could tell Alice wanted to get down and dirty as soon as she put the drinks down. She came right up to me and ripped my shirt off me, buttons went flying everywhere as that shirt got thrown across the room. I was in shock as too how wild that party started, but then Cinnamon got in there and I’ve got the two of them planting kisses all over me. Alice had already started stripping out of her clothes, but left the last bit for me to get off of her. My fingers were fumbling all over the place trying to get that bra off of Alice, Cinnamon was still stroking my body and her dress was dangling off her body. Eventually we all ended up naked and I’m looking down at these 2 gorgeous redheads. They are both doing something oh so naughty, but feels so damn good to me. They’re the perfect tag team. They know how to share, but they also know how to help the other one out during solo time. I love how they’re both making eye contact with me, every now and then one of them gives me a wink that is just so unbelievably mind blowing. My knees start to buckle from the warm up party. It’s time to get on that bed and let these two get even crazier with me. However, before we can get there, Alice and I show off a bit for Cinnamon. Alice has this way of making the room spin around, so that you can’t tell which way is up. Cinnamon is quite impressed with these antics and wants in on some of this action. We’re all on that huge bed and I’m pushed onto my back. The twosome decide they want to play the guessing game with me. I’ve never played it before, but what a great game! I’m blindfolded and have to guess who’s taking care of me. Here’s some advice, don’t guess correctly and let the game continue for as long as you can handle. After all the fun and games, we’re all ready to really get that bed shaking. I’ve got these two charged up redheads who are going all out and proving that redheads definitely do it best. All I can tell you after the two of them started their wonderful erotic attack on all my senses was that everyone was well taken care of. No one was left out of that glorious party. All three of us were giving and receiving pleasure to one another throughout that party. Someone was always screaming out in passion about arriving somewhere when it was their turn to be the center of attention of the party. Eventually we begin to wind the party down because everyone is huffing and puffing and trying to catch their breath. We share a nice group massage to help each other out after that physically challenging party. I get to be the filling of this lovely redhead sandwich and enjoy some nice cuddle time. Funny though after a long wonderful cuddle session, Alice and I start up again. We’re doing some playful nude wrestling while Cinnamon watches. Alice puts on a clinic with her moves and has me tapping out in a few minutes. It’s pretty hard to fight off the energy of such a petite beauty like Alice. I’ll have to request an oil wrestling pit for our next session. That’s another great sensation that happened on a whim in that amazing party, naked wrestling!

Overall, I had an indescribably amazing party with Alice Little and Cinnamon. Both of these redhead ladies are so damn good at getting you worked up to your boiling pleasure point. Then they’ll just keep right on going until they’re draining out every single last drop of that erotic pressure they’ve built up inside of you. Next time you’re in the area, request A.Little, Cinnamon party. It’s a spicy redhead sandwich that will take care of your sexual appetite and leave you hungry for more.

2. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Thanks for the review hun and thanks to you too Alice Little!!!

3. This party was beyond amazing- thank you so much! <3

auron79 likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Duck this is AWESOME! I have partied with both of these ladies but never together. You have shown us that when Alice and Cinnamon are together that it will become a orgasmic and unforgettable time.

5. We certainly do have fun together! We're a pretty hot duo, i have to say :)

auron79 likes this.
  6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you Alice. You two are hot indeed and the fun you both could have....I can only imagine. :)

7. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great review duck!!!!

8. This was so much fun- I can't wait until I get to relive this double red experience again!

9. Red heads do it best. More than one? Well, better than best hehe.

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Jeez if you do what you can do cause you're a redhead I'm definitely not getting a party with another ginger cause there is no way my poor body could handle that.

11. Don't worry Dave, we'd take it easy on you...to start at least.

12. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

And what would you leave behind? A poor mangled wreck with a smile on his face hahah :-D

13. Happiest mangled wreck in all the State if not the country.

14. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

The idea of two redheads...you realize how many fantasies you wonderful women fulfilled right?

15. What are we here for if not to deliver your dreams? ;-) <3

16. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

And you always deliver hon.

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Two redheads at once?!?!? What a lovely, fiery goodness:) Lovely review

19. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

I know? The thought of two is both amazing and slightly terrifying.

20. Double ginger makes for the hottest parties :-D

21. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

And as mentioned above that's slightly terrifying.

22. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I barely survived a two girl party...double ginger sounds a bit much.

23. Don't worry, we can continue one on one solo training before taking you to double ginger :p

24. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice's sexual marathon training parties. She'll slowly work you up until you're in the best sexual shape of your life.

25. This should be a special. A training session. Each visit gets more intense.

26. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Haha. That sounds good. Like marathon training but sexy

27. Definitely should be my new special. On going training sessions.

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Yet again you suggest something that is both amazing and terrifying.

29. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Wow! It sounds like you had a really great time! ;)

30. I think we all agree it was a great time ;-)

31. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member