How do I upload my pic on this page??

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2007.

1. I am usually computer savvy, but I am unable to get my pic up!! HELP! :oops:
    I am a Buny hopeful from California! I have sent my pics to Dennis and Madame Suzette...but thought I could get some feedback from all of you too!

Thanks for your help gang!

Lola

2. I'm not sure I have many great tips for you, as (aside from the tiny avatar pic) I don't know that you can upload pictures to the forum. All the posts I've ever seen here that have pictures in them just reference pictures on other servers. You might need to look into what photo hosting services are out there (i.e. photobucket) and if their terms of use allow the content in whatever pictures you want to post. Then once you've posted them there you can link to them from here.

If someone has a better suggestion, hopefully they'll pass it along.

Good luck!
    harry349

3. Thank you, I will try that! :wink:

4. GO TO PHOYOBUCKET AND REGISTER, THEN UPLOAD IMAGES TO PHOTOBUCKET,COPY THE IMAGE CODE AND PASTE IT AFTER CLICKING THE IMG BUTTON HERE

5. I'm having the same issues...

6. Hi....generally you just have to link your photo from some photo-hosting website that has your photos on it with the bunnyboard messageboard img link tag/button...

If you post your photos on photobucket for instance it would be

[​IMG]]

just do that without the dots and extra bracket and you should be ok...

there are many other sites to upload pictures onto also....some more adult friendly than others....

Hope that helps!