Party with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by leglover27, Jul 28, 2011.

1. After resolving some scheduling conflicts I was finally able to have some time with Anna. I had sent her an outfit to wear and when I she walked out in it she look absolutely amazing. While I love a beautiful set of legs it was Anna’s beautiful green eyes that drew may attention. They were absolutely gorgeous. There are not words to describe how good she looked. She has a very natural beauty that seems very rare these days. There was no pressure whatsoever with her. She made my day. While I do not like to "kiss and tell" I will say that her oral skill are everything that she claimed them to be. She is an exceptional woman and anybody who decides to spend some time with her will not be disappointed. She is very eager to please and was more than willing to accommodate my particular request. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is visiting the ranch. She will definitely make sure your time is VERY enjoyable.

2. That is another shout out to Anna's blow privileged.

3. I had a great time, leglover! And I absolutely love the outfit. Here's hoping I get to model it for you again! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna may very well enjoy the sex more than her clients. :D

5. Well, at least as much, I'd like to think ... :D

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

To answer that argument: who makes more noise? :wink: :lol:

7. Congrats man!! She is Incredible isn't she!

8. Aw ... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]