Mixie Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Jul 1, 2011.

1. While I was hanging out at the bar, talking with my good friend Double D, I noticed Mixie walking by several times. I wasn’t the only one who noticed her though, as I think I saw Double D do a double take a few times, LOL!

A little bit later, Mixie came over, introduced herself, and started talking. She was looking beautiful as always, but as I was listening to her talk, I was impressed at how intelligent, sweet, and interesting she is. We got to talking about all kinds of stuff, and it turns out she’s a big baseball fan. So we were talking about that, and then she tells me several of the famous baseball players she has met through a family connection. After telling me the players names (they are some of the all time great players to ever play the game), my eyes got all huge, and I’m like “You have to tell me everything about what it was like meeting them!” So she did, and it was a great story to listen to!

After a little while, and as the conversation kept rolling along, we talked about music and it turns out that one band in particular, The Clash, is one we both really like. I enjoyed talking to her about them, although I never had a chance to tell her that one of my former friends (before he passed away) in the music business worked with The Clash, and produced some of their songs.

Anyway, I was starting to get really comfortable around Mixie, and told her my intentions to party with her that night. Then I brought up her sexy cheerleader outfit that she has. She got all excited, and with a huge, bright smile on her face, told me to wait a second as she would go to her room and put it on for me. When I saw her walking back to the bar with that outfit, my first thought was, “oh my goodness, she looks so darn cute and adorable in that outfit!” I was blown away, and told her how cute she looks.

A short while later, we headed to her room to party, and let me tell you, that party was right there with the best I have ever had. She was very calming and relaxing, nothing was rushed at all. She was totally interested in making sure I had a great time, and I had more than a great time…I had an AMAZING time.

When the party ended, I was so excited and inspired, that I started singing her some of my own songs right there in her room! I sang three of them to her, and she was a great audience, giving me positive feedback and telling which ones she liked best. I really enjoyed those moments with her.

And there’s one more thing I would like to add to this review: I told Mixie my intentions for the rest of the trip, and that I probably wouldn’t be able to party with her again, because there are some other ladies that also treat me so good that I would like to party with them, too. She said she totally understands that. So, being in the parlor over some parts of the next four days of my trip, I pretty much expected that Mixie would maybe say hi to me, but that would be about it. However, it wasn’t like that at all. She would come over to talk and always greeted me with that huge, beautiful smile of hers. Sometimes, she would show me some really, really funny stuff she has on her iphone (one has to do with baseball - if you want to see something really funny, ask Mixie about showing it to you). It showed me a different side to her, that she has a really good sense of humor. It was actually in those days after our party, that I started enjoying my conversations with her even more and more. And now I can’t wait to see her again in September!

Mixie, thank you for such a wonderful time! I enjoyed every second I had around you, and I look forward to seeing you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And as people reading this can tell, I think very highly of Mixie, as there is a lot more to this beautiful woman than meets the eye. She is awesome, with a lot of humor, energy, and kindness that will make your time with her very memorable.

MusicMan

2. MusicMan,

That's a fabulous review of MixieRose!

You are an excellent writer!--I really like how you lead-in to the review of your party by describing how the two of you met that night with Mixie taking the initiative to introduce herself, the talking/listening that followed (without rushing you to her room) which then led to your party and your after-party experience with her including how she would make the effort to chat with you whenever you were visiting the Moonlite during your trip to Bunnyland--all excellent qualities of a great lady who knows how to treat her fans & keep them coming back.

Your first MixieRose experience was very similar to mine (except I didn't sing :shock: ) during my March2011 trip, including her wearing that cute cheerleading outfit the night I met her. Reading your review brought back many good memories of my first MixieRose experience :D . It was that great first experience with Mixie that convinced me to party with her again during my May2011 trip & it sounds like the same thing will be happening with you on your next trip to Bunnyland. Now I'm really itching to get back out to Bunnyland in July to experience MixieRose again!

The Hiking Guy

3. Lol..Double D doing a double take is about right!!! Mixie is an absolute adorable sweetheart. It was really a pleasure finally meeting her and I could tell you and her were hitting it off right away! That's ok...next time I'm going to create some kind of tactical diversion and steal her right out from under you buddy! Maybe I'll pay one of the ladies to torch a Beaver's jersey on the other side of the parlor or something :wink:

Loved meeting you Mixie!!

DD

4. Hey HG, I'm glad you liked reading my review!

And yes, Mixie knows how to treat her fans right, and it made for such a good time.

I'm glad you also had a good, memorable time with Mixie...and you should be itching to get back to Bunnyland in July to see Mixie, she has that kind of positive effect on people! I'm itching for September to see her again myself!

MusicMan

5. Yeah man, LOL, I thought I saw you doing a double take more than one time!!! :lol:

And yes, she is an adorable sweetheart!

As for creating a tactical diversion so you can talk to Mixie, you could always send Barbie Girl over to "distract" me. :shock: Wait, did I just give you an idea for our next trip?

Anyway, you definitely need to see Mixie on your next trip.

MusicMan

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Great review! I met her briefly, and she seemed like a total sweetheart. :D

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cooool review I have had a not so secret crush on Mixie for a while now and I hope to see her this fall

8. Thanks KelF! And your intuition about Mixie is spot on. Too bad you didn't have more time to talk to her, but I know you were busy during your trip. Maybe next time (and yes KelF, there will be a next time for you visiting the ranches, just got to have faith).

MusicMan

9. I'm glad you liked the review. And you will enjoy meeting her, if you haven't already.

MusicMan

10. MusicMan,

When is your September trip? I'm thinking about doing a trip around the 3rd week in September--my birthday is during that week.

The Hiking Guy

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I really, really hope so!!

12. @ Hiking Guy:

Double D and I are planning mid-September as our return trip. I can give you exact dates fairly soon...but it already looks to be right around the time you will be there...and there will be lots of birthdays right around that time, including mine.

And return trips in July and September for you, eh?! Sounds like someone who enjoys his time with Mixie very much!

MusicMan

13. Me too! I know it will happen one day, I just have a feeling about that.

MusicMan

14. You know..I still have this "Mixieinthemorning" thing in my head...and since MusicMan is a late sleeper, I think I wont even need a diversion :wink:

DD

15. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I hope so. I am going through withdrawal. :cry:

16. double d,

...and you should! My last MixieInTheMorning party was a great way to end my trip before heading to the airport to fly home. With Mixie starting her shift at 9am you can easily have your MixieInTheMorning party before MusicMan even wakes up!

...and that's something you should keep thinking about. :D

The Hiking Guy

17. MusicMan,

Cool! The three of us might be out in Nevada all at the same time--someone should warn the ladies!

FYI: Reno Air Races are September 14-18 and hotels can fill up quickly for those dates, especially in Reno. That's what happened to me the last time I was out there at that time. I'm planning to arrive September 17 (Saturday evening) and heading back home on September 22 (Thursday afternoon).

The Hiking Guy

18. LOL, my achillies heel has been discovered! :shock: Yes, I've never been a morning person...

I do have a "Mixieintheevening" thing in my head, though, that's when I will be seeing her!

MusicMan

19. Sorry to hear that KelF, hang in there. One day it will become reality again.

MusicMan

20. Will keep that in mind HG.

And it looks like we may be there during some of the days you will be, so our paths should cross at the ranches. The three of us there at one time may be like The Three Stooges around there!

MusicMan

21. Thanks Cas, I'm glad you liked the review.

MusicMan

22. My Music Man,
    You are such a sweet and smart guy, I feel so lucky to have both met and partied with you. I loved all the extra time we got to spend through out your stay talking and really getting to know each other. I can't wait to see you again!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Yes, she sure is!

MusicMan

24. Well thank you Mixie, I'm glad to hear that you had a great time, too! :D

Yes, it was a lot of fun talking with you, and we have lots more to talk about on my next trip in September. For example, I didn't know that you like Jimi Hendrix's music so much, I want to talk with you about his Woodstock performance next time. I believe that his performance there was possibly one of the best in the history of live music, if not the best. I have the DVD of that performance too, perhaps I could bring it when I return in September (or maybe it's on youtube).

Anyway, I can't wait to see you again, too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

25. Cool review of Mixie

26. Thanks. I'm glad you liked the review.

MusicMan

27. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

And if it does, you better be there to!! :D :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. KelF, I will be there when you return to the ranches! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] And with ladies like Mixie there too, it will be easy to talk me into going back when you return!!!

MusicMan

29. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That's awesome. I think you're great company! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Thank you, Michael!

31. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Mixie is very fun Musicman you are a lucky guy

32. This is a GREAT review!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. One of the best reviews I've ever read

great review

34. I think any guy that gets to be with Mixie feels like a lucky guy!

MusicMan

35. I'm glad you liked it so much Brooke!

MusicMan