Boni Foxx/Mini Dom Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Jul 19, 2015.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    First off, Boni is not a "new girl" in that we've partied before. We always mix it up. This time I wanted to see the DOM side of this cute and sexy gal. First she told me not to expect a "true" DOM party. Seems she finds me sweet and would have trouble getting too rough or hurting me.I told her to play it by ear!

Enter Boni. She was dressed in a "very spikey" corsett style outfit with matching boots that went nearly to her hips. WOW. I won't give too much detail, but this was so sexy. I soon found myself tied up. Use your imagination. Lol. She didn't suffocate me, but did have certain "demands" It was delightful. I was also blindfolded for a bit.

Boni has a very soft and sexy voice, but managed to find a way to sound assertive yet sexy. Our party involved a few different "positions," some of which involved bondage. Other "tools" were also used! So it was a "what I want from my boy toy" kind of party.

Sexiest thing was this. She told me when "not" to cum, but was able to show enough assertiveness to allow me to "cum on command." It was excellent!! It was obvious that she was "ready" for the ensueing load! Boni is always so wet, hot, and sexy, so it wasn't easy to hold back until she commanded that I cum only as commanded!!! She felt so damn good, and watching her in the mirror and looking at her expressions were priceless!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thanks Boni
    YOU ROCK
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Wow Jim! You guys got really creative! I am glad to hear y'all had a blast! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Boni is always smoking hot in her outfits.... I can only imagine how incredible she looked!! Sounds like a great time!!

4. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I had such a great time trying something new with you!!! We'll have to think of another theme for our next party :wink: spending time with you is always such a pleasure & in more ways than one! lol! I can't wait for next time sweetheart!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thanks Boni. Whatever we decide it'll be loads of fun. It's certainly been great so far!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Yum This is to sexy. Get it boy GET IT!!!!

7. I caught a glimpse of Boni right before the party, and she was hot hot hot! Thanks for the review, I was dying to know the details of this encounter! :)

8. Funny thing about that outfit! Boni was pretty "spiked out." Even a lightweight like Boni can do damage when dressed that way. Lol. Fortunately she likes me. Hahahahaha

9. Yes it has!!! I couldn't agree more with you on that one!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. Aww Roxy you're so sweet!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Yes I like you a whole lot!!! & it is a very "intense" piece of clothing LOL!!

12. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Thanks Boni. I miss you and so does my manhood!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I miss you too sweetie & I can't wait for our next sexy encounter!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    It's been awhile now and I've gotta add to this. Boni is so sweet she could talk me into anything. That comes in handy during a DOM experience. Somehow she managed to use that soft sweet voice to force me to do her bidding. She's never felt better to me!!! Surprising how such a little girl can rock me so wild!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]