My Time with Molly Madison - YEOOOWWZAHHH!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Simps, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Well, I was finally able to make a trip out to the Bunny Ranch! I did a lot of research online and I joined the message boards. I looked around and Miss Molly Madison caught my eye. I decided to send her a message and see what she was all about. As it turns out, I feel like she was just perfect for me!

Molly and I had an absolutely amazing time together! We had corresponded via email and Twitter for a few months and I really felt a connection with her.

Molly is such a genuine girl. I’ll admit, I can be a bit nervous with girls. However, Molly made me feel so safe and comfortable. She has such an amazing personality and she makes you feel super calm like you don’t have a care in the world. Not to mention, she’s SMOKING hot!!

I ended up doing an overnight with her and we also had a super fun outdate! It was a gorgeous time on Lake Tahoe. If you’re looking for a girl who is extremely down to earth and very much “the girl next door”, I can’t recommend Molly enough. I’m already wanting to party with her again! She’s so open to things and loves to have a great time. Anything you desire, Molly will deliver!

So, go ahead, send her a message or an email. She will be more than happy to talk to you and make sure that you have the best time possible! That’s a promise!

[smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Thanks so much for the amazing time, Molly! You’re absolutely wonderful!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

2. glad you had a great time. it was nice meeting you, vanity

3. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

It was great meeting you too, Vanity!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

So glad you guys had such an amazing time together!!! I could see the chemistry!!

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Nice review... it looked like the two of you had a real good time this weekend.

6. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Thanks all, Yes, I really enjoyed things! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

I'm happy you did! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

I am so glad you and Molly had an amazing weekend together :) And it was very nice to meet you as well

9. Molly is a very sexy lady, you made a great choice Simps! :mrgreen: :p

10. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Thanks you, ladies! I can't wait for my return trip!!!

11. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Neither can we!!

12. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Im so happy that the two of you had such a fun and memorable time together!

13. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Just reading this Turns me On!! Molly is soo HOTTTT!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Thanks all!! I'm really looking forward to returning! I have a date in mind, but we shall see what happens! I loved meeting Molly, Jenny, Holly....EVERYONE! Bella, I wish we could have met as well!

15. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]