@*@*Betti Payge's WET DREAM@*@*

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Betti Payge, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Betti Payge's Brief Bio
    • ♪ Canadian
      ♪ 5'9"
      ♪ Sexy Hourglass Figure
      ♪ Long Legs
      ♪ Creamy complexion
      ♪ Green Eyes
      ♪ 'Julia Roberts' Smile :wink:
      ♪ Natural, Perky 'B' Cup
      ♪ Post-Graduate Degree
      ♪ Down-to-Earth
      ♪ Tastefully Tattooed

What they're already saying on the Message Boards:
    Euler "♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ To Betti Payge ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ Because she's a super smart nerd, a super sexy lady, and as nice as pie!"
    origlegman "To Betti Payge: A woman who is SCORCHING HOT!"
    nurseboy "YOU.ARE.MY.DREAM.WOMAN."
    torontoral "Betti! WOW! OK, You're hotter than the Don Valley, the 401, the QEW, the 404 North, the 407 and the 410 combined!"

My fantasy is to become a Bunny. I have visited the MLBR on two occasions as a client. Now I think about spending time with you, handsome (or, ladies, since I'm very much bi-sexual, gorgeous). :wink: You see me in the lineup on my first day, simultaneously confident and shy, excited and a bit nervous, sexy and nerdy, smart and naturally beautiful, I disarm you. You follow me to my bedroom for negotiations - you let me walk ahead of you so you can check out my heart-shaped bum and I don't mind at all, I flash my killer smile back at you. Of course I need help with negotiations so I invite one of my sexy Bunny friends in (maybe her joining the fun is another fantasy of yours? :twisted: ). What happens next is up to you...

Betti Payge wants to be a Bunny - help make this wet dream come true.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So whats taking them so long!!! :p Look at those pictures..... [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Good luck Betti. I hope you get a call. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    If you make it. I will definitely wanna get some one on one time with you so you can wrap those 5'9" legs around me. :twisted:

3. Oh,Miss Betti!

LOVE the pics,especially the second one!I would definitely party with you girl! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

The only sensable decision would be to make you a Bunny...ASAP! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I wish the best of luck to you, Betti! You were awesome to talk to at Pogus, and you looked great that night too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Betti, there is only one logical decision and that is to make you Bunny Babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

You definitely deserve a shot at becoming a Bunny Betti! Brent and I are pulling for you! :D

Dennis, Suzette and everyone--let's make Betti's dream come true!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Definately think you shoul be a Bunny you are very sexy. I love the last picture very nice candid type picture of a beautiful women. Would love to party with you should I ever get out there.

8. Whoa....I take a little break from the boards to deal with my reality and news abounds. Miss a little miss a lot, I suppose.

Well Betti, I happen to think you'd be any man's wet dream. You have a welcoming and very approachable personality that allows men who may be intimidated by your outward beauty to let down their guard. The playful way you flirt and the candor you've displayed while discussing sexual topics on the board shows that you are open and willing to explore the many facets of the bunny bedroom experience. I, for one, would be overjoyed to spend a night in your embrace. Having those lovely legs of yours wrapped securely around my waist or gently draped over my shoulders would be an honor and pleasure that would surely bring a smile to my face long after our time together would be over. Right now, the thought of a two girl party with you and Anna has my mind racing with possibilities. To say that I wish you luck in your pursuit of a position at the BunnyRanch is an understatement to say the least. My fingers are most definitely crossed for you, Betti.

The best of luck in making all of our dreams come true.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    HAL

9. Wooohoo! Betti is petitioning to be a bunny! Dennis, you cannot pass on this beautiful woman! Betti, if you become a bunny, I will definately come out and pay a visit.... :wink:

10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Give them time. :D

11. Thanks everyone for all the support!

So...Dennis and Suzette...penny for your thoughts?

12. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wow, good luck!!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow.......that is an awesome photo Betti! Sophisticated yet sexy. :wink:

14. Betti you are amazingly hot [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Good luck in making your dream come true!

15. Wet dream is right! I can attest. :twisted:

16. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Yes, please!

17. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Words fail me. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. I..er...umm...I think I just came in my shorts! HAWT!!

Daddy D, Ms. Suzette...this woman will cause spontaneous combustion! or in my case ejaculation! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

She has the gift! You just can't pass this one up!

19. Dear BB - I hope that if my dream comes true, I can help cause some spontaneous combustion with you - over and over and over!

20. Mmmm...I'd love to make your dreams come true Manny! :twisted:

21. I must have made an impression to leave you speechless! If I were to party with you, I'd make sure to keep your mouth very busy! :twisted:

22. curious minds want to know have you contacted the ranch to start the process? and hopefully they have said yes if you have :D

23. Thank you so much for your kind words of support. I know that Anna and I would love to make your two-girl fantasy a reality - if I become a Bunny, making your dream come true would be my absolute pleasure! :twisted:

24. Indeed, I've sent in both an application via e-mail, and gone through the website as well. Sadly, I haven't heard anything back - but my hopes aren't dashed at all. It takes a lot for a woman to stand out among the many applications from beautiful (and talented) ladies who apply.

I'm determined to come out a head of all the rest!

25. Nothing to worry about these things take time

Because we can all see you have it going on..(LOL)

from every angle...Rearview frontview sideview

And from Grand dad's view :mrgreen:

26. Grand Dad, you know I'd love to share every view with you! :wink:

27. Ok that's Hot.....check please (LOL)

28. Meeeeoooooooooow!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Betti at the last St. Pogus.

One can easily see by her pictures how hot she is.

If it is possible, her intelligence matches her physical beauty.

What is taking so long? I need to see this amazing lady again.

30. I'm not sure who's going to have more fun in this two-girl equation -- the client or me! :twisted:

31. Me of course....! :wink: :mrgreen:

32. I would love to see you again too Rapid! *fingers crossed*

33. You were at Pogus? Then i just missed meeting you. I was in Tahoe skiing that weekend and made a visit to the MLBR that Sunday night.

34. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Has there been any progress in making this vision's dream come true?

35. And she's twice as hot in person! :twisted: