An Afternoon and Evening Delight with Anna and Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mannym55, Apr 23, 2011.

1. So this doesn't run too long,I'll get right to it.

I arrived at the BunnyRanch last Wednesday to see Anna,for the third time,to celebrate our one year anniversary.When I saw her she was even more beautiful than I remember.Wearing the outfit I requested,she walked toward me and gave me a big hug and sweet kiss as we said Happy Anniversary to each other.

We moved to the parlor for some small talk,then went to her room.We had made plans for dinner,and to include Laci Ann after we got back.The negotiations taken care of,we started our party.We undressed each other and laid on the bed.I pleasured her first as she was on her back,then flipped her over to continue my pleasuring of her.Before I knew it,out came her magic wand as I continued to pleasure her.Her moans and screams filled the room until she went over the edge!Then it was my turn.She started on me,then after a little while she moved up to straddle me.As the headboard rocked the wall,we continued until we were spent.

We moved to the bathroom,shesuggested we take a bubble bath.Sounded great to me!As we sat in the warm,inviting water time just slipped away.Holding each other we talked and talked.Soon it was time to go to dinner,so we showered,dressed and headed out.

In the limo we held hands and talked easily.We arrived at Duke's.I had the most intimate and ronantic dinner with Anna!A cozy booth was our refuge from the world!soon we were on our way back to the Ranch.

Once there,we met up with Laci Ann.As beautiful as she is in her pictures,seeing her in person will make your heart skip a beat!We made small talk to get to know each other a little,then we went back to Anna's room.She suggested we adjourn to the jacuzzi outside.

Once there,Oh what fun we had!Even though it was windy and cold,that didn't stop us!
    Anna and Laci Ann took turns sitting on the edge so I could pleasure one then the other.Back and forth we went until moans and groans were all that could be heard!Dropping back into the water,more pleasure ensued.Laci Ann,the way you clenched my fingers,the look you had in your eyes,the way you whispered to me,the passionate kisses we shared was beyond belief!Your sweet taste is something I will not forget!As I began to give Anna the same treatment,I felt a hand squeeze me and start that familiar up and down motion.
    Then it was my turn turn to be pleasured by these two insatiable tigresses.The sight and sound as they pleasured me,all I could do was sit on the edge and hang on for dear life!

Soon,we headed back to Anna's room.Once there,Anna motioned for me to lie between them
    I put my arms around them both and we cuddled and talked for who knows how long.It was an intensely erotic experience.After a little while,I said I wanted more.So,they took turns straddling me above and below at the same time!The sight of first one,then the other as I looked up was totally incredible!What a view!We kept going until the "evil speaker people" came on.All too soon it was over.

As we showered and dressed,Anna and Laci Ann walked me back to the parlor.We sat and talked for awhile until it was time to go as Anna had to leave early the next morning.With a hug and a kiss from each of them,we said our good -byes.

Anna and Laci Ann,you gave me the time of my life!I will never forget it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] My dreams will be filled with the memories of you two forever! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hopefully,we will be able to do it again!
    I'll be back in September,so think about it,OK?

What a way to experience my first threesome! :D

With never ending memories of you both,

"Richie Sambora eyes"

DOUBLE SMOOCH!!

Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S.
    Hey Laci Ann,is that CCR? :p :wink:

2. OMG. Thanks for the detail. How are you still alive to tell the story? After a night like that, I would assume mere mortals would be non existent.

3. What a way to have your first threesome :) . What a combo those two are...I still haven't came down from cloud 9 yet.

4. Manny now that was a great review. Thanks for the details of the party you had. I have had the pleasure of partying with both Laci and Anna. Wow I must say they know how to party. It's been months and I still grin just thinking about the experience. Glad you had a great time. Hopefully I will get to meet you in September.

5. Not quite sure how I managed to survive,but I did leave shaking and wobbly-kneed!
    Still am,too! :twisted: :wink:

6. RMP,

Yes it was quite a way to experience my first threesome! :D
    Unforgettable,indeed!They are truly amazing together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Halfton,
    I think it will be years that I'll be grinning about this experience! :wink:

Anna and Laci Ann together could make the world stop spinning!What a tantalizing twosome they are! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hope we do get the chance to meet! :)

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review for a great party! :D

9. Thank you,Mr. President! :)

It was truly a remarkable experience!One that I hope I can do again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Why, yes Manny, kinda sounds like CCR to me. ;)

You have made me blush, getting to hear the juicy details from your point of view.

September sounds good to me! Gives me and Anna plenty of time to do some planning for your arrival. :twisted:

11. Those two are a dynamic duo and have great chemistry together! I am not surprised that you had fun. They are amazing!

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

What would happen if Maya was added to the mix? Better keep the oxygen and defibrillator on hand. :lol:

13. Laci Ann,I smile every time I think about that night!Which is ALL the time! :wink:

Yes,things got very juicy alright! :twisted:

...so you and Anna can have more time to plan...GULP! :shock:

14. Maya,yes they are INCREDIBLE together!

I was surprised I had the strength to walk out! :wink:

15. B-lvr,
    I think if that would have happened,you would be reading my obituary instead of my review! But what a way to go! :lol: :wink:

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Manny, You are my new hero! I can only imagine what that experience was like with those two incomparable beauties! The fact that you survived is really indicative of their great compassion! I am more than envious.

17. Origlegman,
    I'm still in awe of the level of passion these two showed me!In my wildest dreams I could not have imagined the things we did! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. What an amazing day and evening! Thank you so much, Manny, for being YOU! I have so much fun when we're together. Just wait 'til next time! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Oh,what a time we had sweetie! :wink: REALLY looking forward to next time! :D

I was literally wobbly-kneed when I left your bedroom!Can't wait to do it again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I am surprised at that too.... well, you know if you can't walk out, there is always Anna's bed that is calling your name. :mrgreen:

21. We'll see what happens next time! :twisted: :wink:

Honestly,it's Anna's heart that calls to me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I'm going to see if I will be able to leave you and Laci Ann weak in the knees the next time! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Given our previous parties, I like your chances! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Anna and Laci Ann,

One month ago today I shared an experience that I thought I would never have!The memory is still just as clear and vivid as the night it happened!My wildest dreams couldn't even come close to what the three of us did that night!I will savor every moment of our time together for the rest of my life!The two of you made one old man's dreams come true! :wink:

Anna and Laci Ann,thank you for sharig yourselves with me and allowing me to live out a lifelong fantasy!It couldn't have been with two more beautiful Ladies! :D

Just hope I'm lucky enough to be able to do it again! :twisted: :wink:

For each of you,

SMOOCH!

Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Laci Ann,if only the three of us could find a way to make time go faster! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. We'll just have to talk about all the possible fun in the mean time. :twisted:

28. So,does that mean we'll be engaging in....oral foreplay? :twisted: :wink:

29. Laci Ann,I was thinking of some interesting things we could do with that creme brule' you like so much! :twisted: :wink:

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

An afternoon with this twosome would result in memories that would last a lifetime! :twisted: :mrgreen:

31. I can't wait to see what you have come up with. I know what I can think of to do with it. :twisted:

32. More than one's mind can be blown when Anna and I are together. ;)

33. We'll both be getting sticky sweet,I promise! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Anna and Laci Ann,can't wait to see what's in store for the three of us next! :twisted: :wink:

35. Me too! :twisted: