The Veronica Effect

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UncleDeadly, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Last February I took Veronica out to dinner at Duke's. She was wearing a LRD(Lethal Red Dress) which has been listed by the
    United Nations as a Weapon of Mass Distruction. As soon as we stepped inside,all eyes fell on her. Every man and most of the women were thinking the same things. " I want some of that! " and " Damn,How did He get so Lucky! " Gamblers quit
    playing their machines, waitresses spilled drinks, waiters drooled,cooks in the kitchen burned themselves, Lounge Lizards
    cried in envy. Veronica left a trail of frustrated lust in her wake.

As all this was happening, Veronica was only paying attention to me. I thought to myself ahh so this is how
    it feels to be a rock star. The limo ride was even more fun than the dinner(wink,wink :twisted: :twisted: )

So experience the Veronica effect for yourself,and find out what it's like to be with a woman so hot there's not a word in english for it! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Thank you baby! I am so happy that you had a good time. I can't wait to see you again! We always have so much fun together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Always Willing,
    Veronica

3. You have great taste in women, Uncle Deadly! I have spent enough time with Veronica to know that her personality is as beautiful as her physical appearance! I hope to have an outdate one of these days, and Veronica ranks very high on my list for one!

4. Thank you CasanovasShadow!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Always Willing,
    Veronica

5. I hope to be able to have an outdate with you as well K-Rocker! Thank you for the compliment! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Always Willing,
    Veronica

6. Yay one of my favorite reviews.

7. I want you to write about our last bday/thnxgiving day party :)

8. bump :oops: