My Pamper party with Barbie Girl was out of this world!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by zezeel211, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I took a week of work to have some "me time" I guess you would call it. I went to the bunny ranch and picked Barbie out of lineup. I had talked with her some threw email, but when it came down to it I decided that I was just going to walk in and also see the other varieties. But when I did, I pretty much wanted to laugh at myself because I ended up picking Barbie anyways, she is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on in years. Her pictures are hot oh yes, but they sure don't do her justice. She has these captivating eyes that tells you yeah.....i want some!

Then she gave me a tour of the ranch, though i had been there once before, hardly remember much being i didnt stay long. I did this time! She then brought me back to her room and suddenly offered all of these kinds of parties I had no idea could exsist. Then I picked one, the "pamper party" being i took a week of work I was certain it was just what I needed. We then began the party....I didn't want ever to end..and I swear I haven't had such a relaxing upbeat time in a long time although her time is the best I ever spent! She took care of me more than anybody ever has..I must say I am lucky to have gone with my first pick.

Next time, i wont kid myself and make an appointment right away! Shes very easy loving and her kind words bring me a smile everyday since. I will experience another pamper party with barbie, and much more. I can tell you this, don't kid yourself if your thinking of partying with barbie girl...youll do it anyways!

2. Sounds like my girl! Glad you had a good time. :wink:

3. Now I want a pamper party.

4. i had a blast partying with you baby, i love giving pamper parties:)

5. and more to come!

6. I enjoy pleasing others in a relaxing way

7. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Great review! :D

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wonderful Review Barbie is an amazing lady

9. too kind, sooooooo sweet! :D :shock: :p

10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

She is the Most Fun party in the Galaxy I've checked :)

11. A pamper party with Barbie sounds like heaven [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. thanks baby, i would love to pamper you!

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Can't go wrong with some R&R with Barbiegirl

14. :lol: 8) [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Mmmmmm.....I would LOVE to be pampered by Barbie (she's HOT!!)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Yes, I want some pampering from Barbie as well! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Mmmmm....let's just all take turns 'pampering' each other?? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. lets do it!!!!

19. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Barbie gives amazing Pamper parties she is a truly wonderful master at her craft.

20. I LOVE to pamper my lovers...xoxoxo

21. I love to pamper all of my clients!!!

22. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

[​IMG]

23. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Yes Barbie is great at pampering!