Anna Suvari, Part 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2011.

1. I honestly don't know what I can say that has not already been said. Anna Suvari is a beautiful, kind, intelligent, fun-loving, and considerate lady! She is truly one of the best human beings I have ever encountered! Please let me explain!

I first met Anna Suvari at St. Pogus II in March 2009, but exchanged e-mails with her about two months prior to the event. She has consistently been kind, patient, thought-provoking, and humorous with me in our exchanges. Also, she has been very prompt in responding to my messages. When I just had some questions, she clearly answered them. When I just needed a friend and honest opinion, she offered them. When I just needed someone in which to confide, she was always there.

When I met her at the bar this past week, Anna looked absolutely incredible! We conversed for about 15-20 minutes. It was a combination of relaxed humor as well as serious topics. I could have had such intercourse (don't get too excited yet :D ) for hours, as Anna can converse about many different topics. Indeed, if I ever have an outdate, Anna would rank high on my list for one!

When we walked back to her room, I was very excited! Anna is very beautiful, and a great candidate for this kind of intercourse as well :wink: . I had a fantastic time with her! She provides an excellent physical experience that is as enjoyable as the experience of conversing with her! It was my second party with her! I feel so honored to have experienced not just one, but two kinds of physical experiences with her!

Anna, You are a truly wonderful person! We have numerous things in common! You have also made me feel so included and special! I do not think I can ever thank you enough! I am willing to publicly declare that I will do whatever I can to help you achieve your future goals! I know they are quite high, and I share your values in accomplishing them! I know you have gone out of your way to make me feel special! I will always remember this!

All my best,
    Kevin (K-Rocker) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. It may have been said before but I like the way you said it. Glad you had a great time. :)

3. bnd
    Chat with Me

bnd New Member

Another great review! Just adds more to the anticipation of when we finally get to meet and "discover" Anna for ourselves. Can't wait to meet the person behind those magical eyes and that delicious, infectious smile. :D B n D

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna never disappoints!

5. Thank you so much, k-rock! I always enjoy the private moments, of course, but the conversations are enthralling as well. Thanks for stimulating me in more ways than one! :)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Glad to hear the conversation is every bit as good as the bedroom antics. I think I could end up talking to Anna for days.

7. I suspect we'd do more than talk. :twisted:

8. Well maybe all I want to do is talk.

9. We shall see ... ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]