My top shelf virgin party at the Bunny Ranch!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SundayMorningQB, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Guilty as charged! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. :lol:

3. See I look at it this way as a virgin everything you do is virgin territory :D so as there are lots of positions I am a virgin at to me those are all loosing my virginity and i plan on loosing it lots of different ways with Anna when i get out there. :twisted:

4. We'll leave no position uncovered, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Aw, thanks, babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. That's awesome dude! I always say, if you're gonna lose it, you should lose it with the best. Anna is the best!

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I'll have you covered! :wink: :twisted:

8. In what? :twisted:

On second thought, perhaps we should let our imaginations do the answering ... ;)

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Well, I know to what I was referring so I'll let your imagination run wild. :wink:

10. Anna is the tops of them all! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. What better way to give up your virginity than with the BEST OF THE BEST! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Anna is the creme de la creme! :wink: :twisted:

13. :oops:

Thanks, babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

(And for the awesome '80s tunes and DVD, too!) :D

14. LOL If they made a Sex Machine like Anna it would be on back order [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. :lol:

And I'd be out of business! :p

16. And I would be out of a hobby.

17. :lol:

Well, we can't have THAT, can we? ;)