Roxy and Boni at the Sex Clinic

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 29, 2015.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    It had recently been brought to my attention that there was some degree of sexual dysfunction in and around the Sagebrush Ranch. I would have been remiss in my duties were I not to act on them, so decided that a Sex Clinic was in order. The first thing to do was to decide who might assist me in the matters of diagnosis and treatment. I decided to hire on Nurse Knockout(Roxy Gold) as a person fully suited to the position. She looks so beautiful in a hand picked nurses outfit, plus she is know to be quite skilled wherever a helping hand is required.

Boni Foxx had indicated to us that she had some form of sexual malady with which she was having problems. She looked so cute in her little hospital gown. It was decided to open the clinic doors, bring Boni in, and promptly close the doors in the interests of doctor/patient confidentiality.

A thorough interview about the symptoms of her malady was completed and the pre-diagnosis examination had begun. It seems that this young and beautiful lady was having a problem with a higher than normal degree of horniness with an inability to reach a sexually orgasmic conclusion.

My nurse and I checked her out as well as we could. Top to bottom, front to back, stem to stern, upside down and all around. I'm sure you're getting the idea here. It was decided after some time that there were no visible signs contributing to her distress. Her skin was still soft, her lips were still soft, warm and wet, her curves still ample, and still so damn cute!! So it was, of course, necessary for us to expand the limits of our examination to areas considered to be errogenous zones. It was my personal medical opinion that the problem was "all in her mind" and that what she needed was for my assistant and I to "loosen her up" to the point where she could "let go" of her illness. It was decided that for starters a good "oral lavage" was in order. A blindfold was used on our patient, as it seemed to relieve any feeling of anxiet she may be experiencing. There certainly was no PH problem. Tastes great, less calories!!! The patient seemed to to responding well to treatment, but we didn't want to miss anything so a good "probing" was in order. Nurse Knockout helped to "prepare" the instruments. The probing was successful.

However, Houston, we have a problem. Seems my originaol diagnosis was incorrect. It seems that Boni was suffering from a sexual disease. Yes, it was communicable. And as you know, often people that are contagious have only one way to rid themselves of their problem. Give it to someone else. Seems my nurse Roxy was now feeling the symptoms that originally affected Boni. Time for a quick role reversal. Roxy now became a patient and I required Boni to pinch hit and help me in treating Roxy. The treatment was successful.

However, we STILL had a problem. The doctor was dead dog tired and it seems that not only had Roxy been grossly overpaid on her last paycheck but Boni was somewhat indigent and could not afford to pay her medical bills. Being the kind and understanding medical professional that i am, it was decided to use the barter system as a means of payment. The ladies did an excellent job of "swallowing the debt" if you get my meaning. Crisis solved!!! They were also allowed to "remediate" their own treatment by any means possible, which included them possibly taking advantage of other possibilities! Hahahaha.

The Sagebrush Sex Clinic was apparently a success.

Thank you Nurse Knockout for your undying assistence, and Boni, we hope that your "treatment" made a difference!! There will definitely be an opportunity for follow up visits to ensure that everyting is still in order.

Thank You Roxy. Thank You Boni. There would not have been a clinic without you.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  2. Our Sex Clinic party was SO much fun!!! Boni, you were such a beautiful and responsive patient, this nurse had a wonderful time discovering and exploring your amazing body [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Doctor Firstflight800, it was an honor and a privilege to see you in action so up close and personal! You are so very thorough, making sure that both of us ladies had been relieved of our incessant horniness not just once but many, many times! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Nurse Knockout can't wait for the follow up visit! Thank you for making it such a fabulous evening! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Thanks Roxy. You "know" that I can't wait for the follow-up. You lovely sexy ladies make working FUN!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

This has to be one of the best role playing parties I've ever read about!!

5. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

So happy to hear you had a great time with these two girls! They are lovely [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Yes the treatment did help for now, who knows though, my symptoms might come back without warning! So I'm very glad to hear there will be a follow up visit in the future :wink: Dr. you & your nurse's oral skills were amazing & nurse Knockout really knew how to use her instruments for alleviating my symptoms! I had such a wonderful time with both of you & wish I was "sick" more often so I had an excuse for these types of appointments!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  7. I had such a wonderful time & I know it was made that much better because of the people I was with!! :D :D :D

8. Thanks doll!! :wink:

9. I can't wait either, I had so much fun!!!! :D :wink:

10. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Damn I wish i could of sat in the corner and took notes from this medical exam [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Boni. We certainly wouldn't want you to have a total relapse!
    DOC
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Ohh no, that would be bad lol :wink: :wink: :wink:

13. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Boni. We'll simply have to keep close track of your medical condition, and try to schedule plenty of Well Baby Baby checkups!

As for CJX from LRV, maybe this clinic should move to the fantasy suite where there is plenty of room for voyeurs!! :roll: :p 8)

14. Agreed! And who knows, Miss CJX just might "catch" the horny condition and need some treatment of her own! :)

15. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Yes Roxy. These things can be contagious. But unless CJX decides to visit Sagebrush, maybe we'll have to get her involved with our new Voyeur Skype Clinic. Lol
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Do I sense an expansion for the clinic? Haha!

17. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    That's more than just likely Roxy. We may have to move to the Fantasy Suite!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Agreed! And this nurse might need her reflexes tested... On the pole! :)

19. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Reposted for the benefit of Sarah Nightingale. This is some of what goes on at Sagebrush Ranch. Lol

20. It is indeed!

21. I think it's about time for a follow-up visit. What do you think? Whether for a thorough examination or to "show" the doctor that your symptoms are not recurring!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I agree with both of those suggestions!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

23. I'm always down for regular checkups!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

24. I wanted to bring this back to the top because it is such a fun and descriptive recreation of a great night! :)