GFE with Barbie Girl, unforgettable in need of more again!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kiss4two0019, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Barbie Girl is beautiful, striking, flawless, gorgeous, and stunning! I love being in her presence, she brings all she has to give. I arrived at the ranch last week, stayed at the Gold Dust, and partied with Barbie for an hour. We had plenty of time together, but I just couldn't get enough of her. I want to see her again in a few weeks when I get back from visiting my family in San Fransisco. She told me, that our second party is going to be even better. I really don't think it can get any better but she was absolutely right about everything she had said before, so I don't know how but I'm believing so! I will be having an overnight with Barbie Girl within the next few months. She told me about the boards, and how there are a lot of beautiful ladies on the site to choose from for a two girl party. I had a little interest, but I'm more a GFE guy and Barbie fit the part amazingly well! I've never had it done better, and I was suprisingly not nervous one bit like I thought I would be! She introduced me to her friend Micki, she was a very nice lady and my next couple of trips I might be considering a two girl with her. I love Barbie's smile, she is very flexible in the bedroom which was very cool.

Her intimacy in the bedroom is incredable. I really want to do an outdate and get to know her more because not just her body, smile, beauty, and heart, but her personality is beautiful as well. She is very easy to talk to and she's very cute and she makes me laugh. I love everything about her, man, talk about perfect! I've got a couple of ideas already for our next party. Really looking foward to that outdate. We went into the parlor after our party and she hung out with me for awhile. I thought that that was really cool that it wasn't just sex, it's more than that. She actually took the time to get to know me and make me feel comfortable whether we are having sex or not!

Barbie, two thumbs up, your amazing, I can't imagine our second time being better than what all you had to provide for me already! I'll call you asap when I get back from San Fransisco. Wow. Barbie. Can't get you out of my head! I knew it.

Johnathon

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wow, that's a super sweet review! She's amazing! :D

3. Barbie, you are stunningly beautiful! Yet you remain humble. What a wonderful combination. After 3 years of getting up the gumption to come out to the Ranch, you are the reason I am getting there. You have converted this introvert.

4. Thankyou stratocaster! What a very nice ranch report, it really does make me happy to see these:)!

5. I love the complimenting spirit on here:) xoxx

6. GFE is soooo one of my specialties:)

7. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. I want a neverending party of GFE please..haha.

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

OMG I Love Her GFE Party whew glad you had a great time with her

10. im blushing:)

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Can't wait for next time whew [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. GFE rocks!!

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Barbiegirls GFE is unparalleled she is an amazing lady

14. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Barbiegirl is an amazing lady I am glad you both had a great time

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. Re: GFE with Barbie Girl, unforgettable in need of more agai

I love my GFE parties!

17. Re: GFE with Barbie Girl, unforgettable in need of more agai

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: GFE with Barbie Girl, unforgettable in need of more agai

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]