I have been a "good" gal Santa, so take me to the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Dear Santa,
    I have been a "good" girl this year,
    and my one wish is for a new career!
    This Jersey girl is looking for a new spot,
    one filled with parties and girls that are hot!
    So Santa please make this wish come true,
    and I'll make sure to properly thank you ;-)
    -Mandi-

To those of you who aren't Santa, allow me to introduce myself.
    My name is Mandi Mancini and I am the original Jersey girl. I am a recent college graduate which means I have it all brains, beauty and boobs. I would love to get meet you all and join all the lovely ladies at the Bunny Ranch! Let me know what you sexy guys and gals think, and hopefully Mr. Hof will make my wish come true! I look forward to granting all your Holiday wishes!
    Stay warm Lovers,
    _Mandi_

2. Mandi, You are quite beautiful. Dennis make her a bunny so I can have the girlfriend experience with her!!!!!!!!

3. wish I had a million bucks to blow on you gal

4. Dear Santa, I have been extra good. Please leave Mandi under my tree! :wink:

5. I cant stop looking at your pictures!
    just wanted to let you know, you could be the hottest fucking thing ive EVER seen

6. Dennis make my Christmas dream come true bring Mandi to the ranch, cause madni all I want for christmas is you

7. mandi, my name is tina, and I would love to party with a hot real girl like you. your pictures look so fun. its time the ranch got a jersey girl

8. dennis make my christmas 8)
    dream come true and :roll: :oops:
    let Anna Suvari and Mandi Mancini
    :lol: have a party with me

9. Mandi I would love to get to know a "good" girl like you.
    What are some of your turn ons/turn offs? Would you like to sleep with an Italian Stallion such as myself (I see you are wearing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] the Italian Horn)

:oops: p.s. I like that you are leaving :D something to my imagination, it will make it hotter for when we party together (ppppllleeeaaasseee ddddeeenniiisss and sssuuuzzzeetttteeeee)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] -the ORIGINAL Stallion-
    8) [smilie=call me.gif]

10. Mandi you look Like Gianna Michaels, are you her?

11. yowsers! [smilie=hot over you.gif] you are beautiful!

12. Golly you are all so sweet!

To answer your questions I would LOVE to meet Anna Suvari and make your dreams come true lover! Lets make this happen.

About my turn ons-well thats a little difficult since there isnt much that doesnt turn me on :roll:
    Im REALLY into Italian, Irish, Polish, French, Canadian, Spanish, Australian, English, Czech, Finnish and German Men (did I leave any out?) :wink: Also ANY beautiful woman has the power to turn me on.

As for turn offs-hmmm thats a good question stud...people who cant hold their liquor or who cant remember my name turn me off!!! (Its 5 letters for Pete's Sake!)...but don't worry, party with me and I will have you screaming my name enough times that you surely wont forget it :p

and last but not least I am 100% Italian (Italian Jersey girl!) and I am not Gianna Michaels, but I get confused for her on a daily basis and its SUCH a compliment :oops:

Thanks for all the kind words Lovers, keep 'em cumming :lol:
    XOXO
    -Mandi-

13. [smilie=be mine!.gif] GIRL YOU CAN NOT BE FUCKING REAL WITH HOW HOT YOU ARE?!?!?!

Dennis, Suzette, Im on my knees
    begging please
    bring Mandi to Me
    This year my wish
    is for one whose delish
    I want her under my tree

Your answers are perfect, I want the girlfriend experience with you
    :mrgreen: p.s. you and Brooke would be hot together :mrgreen:

14. p.s. I agree with Birdiel1, I cant stop looking at this beautiful photos
    I agree with what everyone says
    Mandi you may be my new love
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Wow, Great Pictures.... Good Luck!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]
    WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO SEE THIS GIRL AT THE RANCH? CAN SHE BE THERE BY CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!

Mandi, your a fine girl, what a good wife you would be :lol: [smilie=be mine!.gif]

I cant stop looking at your pictures, your skin looks so soft baby.
    I think we found the newest bunny for the ranch!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :

17. everyone is right, you cant just look once
    I'm hooked

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]
    [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] :wink:

18. I'm with all the Gianna lovers here...you are a dead ringer for her. Get this girl to the Ranch and so I can make my first pilgrimage there!

19. DADDY D WONT YOU HEAR OUR CRIES?

*slow chant* Mandi...MAndi...MANdi...MANDi...MANDI...MANDI...MANDI...MANDI...MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crowd goes wild*

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    For christmas Dennis tell us when she will be gracing your ranch.
    What a fine addition she would make
    my fingers are crossed for you baby

-chris-

20. can I just say, as a straight woman, [smilie=call me.gif]
    there is something about you Mandi that my husband and I would LOVE!
    you look SO kissable and fun
    Look at all these comments. DENNIS LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE ASAP
    I legit cant stop thinking about how hot you and Anna would look kissing each other
    :wink:

21. and i agree...one look isnt enough :wink:

22. I had to see what all the talk was about on this message board.
    Mandi, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? 8)

[smilie=call me.gif] -Mark-

23. Im still looking at these beautiful pics girl [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. Anybody notice anything STRANGE about this thread besides me ????????

Chili

25. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

noticed this last night..Chili.......hum..................

26. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Yep, looks almost as if sombody is salting the mine...... Hope not.

27. :wink: who me? never...Im a "good" girl, :lol:
    I am guilty of telling friends and previous fans about the new pics and distracting some of my colleagues at work (we all use the same computer there) lol

Happy Holidays Lovers,
    Mandi

28. Ho Ho Ho, Its Santa Daddy here to help you with your present!

Have you been a good girl?
    Have you been a bad girl in bed?
    If Santa Cums you will have cookies?

29. what happened to the pictures?

30. GOOD LUCK!! I just got here too actually, so hopefully see you soon! ;-)

31. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Insightful as always! :|

32. guess someone wants Miss Mandi to come to the ranches but haven't heard anything in a while now

33. It's been my experince that you probably won't either Me thinks this person was just playin with your head. Remember ! All that glitters is not gold

Chili

34. I'm sure they have had plenty of those people, a shame though