Anna Suvari and an extra birthday surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RMPanthers8778, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

I'm sure we can handle it! :twisted:

2. Re: A birthday like no other...Anna Suvari and an extra surprise

:D I have no doubt that you both can. If only I was there right now....feeling like I can handle you both at the moment. :twisted:

3. Thats having your cake and eating it too :mrgreen:

4. That was the best birthday cake I have ever eaten....and Laci was tasty too. :mrgreen: :twisted:

5. ROFL! :)

6. The whipped cream and chocolate sauce all over my face was funny. :lol:
    I had the combination of that and lube from my extra indulgence of Anna before you arrived Laci. :mrgreen: :twisted:

7. Such great memories! And more to come ... :D

8. You got that right :p
    And I feel one of us will be doing that a lot. :twisted: :wink:

9. RMPanthers, I can't say I share your taste for football teams but your taste in women is unquestioned.

10. There no question that I'm ready to sample a taste of Seattle's best for the second time. :p

11. I could barely keep up with Anna. I don't know what I'd do if I added another amazing lady to the mix.... :shock: :D

12. You won't know if you try....TRUST ME it's worth it :p .

13. Drink up, RM! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me :wink: ....not that I don't mind. :) :twisted:

15. Who, me?

I'm a nice girl. :twisted:

16. "Nice girl", for sure! :mrgreen:

17. :p ....That innocent role is not gonna slip past me. :wink:
    If that was you being nice behind closed doors I can't wait to see the naughty girl.

18. I like how you got it in quotation marks. :wink:
    So Laci your just gonna let her take advantage of a "nice guy" like me. :mrgreen: Help me out here. :)

19. Me? Help you out? I'm the "naughty" one. :twisted:

20. I guess that's a no :) . Just help your self....don't be greedy. :mrgreen:

21. Lol! I'm not greedy, I love to share. :)

22. Oh, I'm sure you would figure out what to do and pace yourself. ;)

23. :p
    I forgot it's usually the "Nice girls" who are greedy. :wink: 8)

24. Yep, gotta watch out for the "nice" ones. It's us "naughty" ones you don't have to worry about. :)

25. Trying to bring down my defenses I see :wink: . Then just come in the room and then *POUNCE* right on me. :D
    Or maybe its an elaborate plan so Anna can jump on me when I am not focused on her. :roll: :twisted:

26. You'll see more than that. ;) :twisted:

27. I agree on it will be much more than seeing. Touching and tasting are the main two. After that my eyes will glaze over and then I'm pouncing on you. :twisted:

28. Craving for another piece of my birthday cake........Oh Laci......Where are you? :twisted: :mrgreen:

29. Busy taking care of the ingredients. ;)

30. It should be easy all I need is you and your naked-self on a bed and ITS PARTY TIME! :p

31. *stands up and starts a slow clap*

That sir, was an amazing writing. after reading a few reviews, I think Anna may very well be the one I book on my first trip.

32. Thanks :) . If you do decide just be ready....that's all I have to say about that.

33. Thanks for the detailed review. This review is the reason I choose to see Anna.

34. Thanks Alexander. :)
    I'm glad that my review helped you make a decision.
    You couldn't have picked a better woman to party with, but any of the ladies would be a great choice.

35. Laci and I have been known to pounce! ;)