buying a brothel

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by 1 cent, Nov 27, 2010.

1. just wondering do you think Dennis would sell one of his brothel's if someone made the right offer it would be cool to own a brothel?

1 Cent

2. Make him an offer! :p

3. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

I remember Mr Hof replying to this question on another thread. I think he said he would take 10 million for the Bunnyranch. But I think he was joking

4. Never know! :lol:

5. somehow, I just don't see him selling

6. Perhaps he'll decide to go public like The Daily Planet Brothel in Australia. I'd buy shares and gladly accept my dividends as payments in kind. :D

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Idk but in my humble opinion it is much more fun visiting a Brothel then it would be to own one I mean would it be fun absolutely but Idk I'm sure there are pros and Cons

8. a
    I might, but its so much fun and profitable i ran properly its hard to sell. The other issue is there are 28 brothels in Nv, only 9 can make any money at all because of location, so I have 4 of the 9 lic in North America, what is that worth?

PRICELESS!!!!!!

9. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Hey Big D.! I could never own a Brothel---I would "end up" eating all the profits! :shock:

10. As you should!!!!

11. He might not have been...a quick look at the P&L statement would certainly bring things more into focus...Hahahaha!! not that i'm asking to, just sayin

12. I have done a lot of fun ventures in my life, this is breast! Yes I spelled it right

13. PERFECT ANSWER:] haha.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind helping screen potential applicants though haha

15. And I will happily review their 'skills' 8)