Blown away by the Bunny Ranch's best hidden naughty secret

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by fullspeed, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I wanted to write to tell you about the greatest hidden secret of the Bunny Ranch. Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and after 2 years, I finally made a long awaited return to the Bunny Ranch, to see a buxom luscious blonde you might not have heard of if you base your knowledge completely on the HBO program Cathouse.

She goes by the name of Anna Suvari, and I know that this monicker is a nod to the actress Mena Suvari, but I have to be completley honest with you and tell you that the resemblance isn’t quite as close as you think. If Anna and Mena were sisters, Mena would be the jealous bitter one who has a hard time finding dates, Jan Brady to Anna’s Marcia Brady.. Anna is incomparably good looking.

Like everyone else I have read all of the reviews, and, I also have to be honest with you when I say that they are spot on. If you are nervous like I am, Anna is perfect for you. She is very down to earth, friendly, and, she makes you feel so welcome. She wants nothing more than to please you, and to help you become comfortable. She took a lot of time to get to know me, and she listened to me talk about my job and helped me process some things, which was not exciting I’m sure but speaks to her well roundedness. She’s probably great for quickies too, but, this was not a quickie. What I needed was a slow boil, and I got it, and more.

I will admit that I am not the most experienced person when it comes to sex. However, this, was not my first trip to ranches. After seeing Anna, I know that it will not be my last trip, either. I mean no disrespect to the other women I have partied with, but Anna has helped me go from “sex has to happen” to “I want sex to happen”. It may not seem like a big difference, but, for me there is one. When I was younger, I put a lot of pressure on myself to get laid, and after awhile it began to feel robotic, rather than just relaxing and letting things happen and having fun. Sex is fun again for me, more fun than ever.

Nothing ever felt rushed with Anna. We had lots of time to try some things I never done before and I learned more about myself sexually then I learned in the previous ten years combined. I discovered that I have a submissive side of me, which Anna, in her skillful Anna way, was more than happy to reveal fully.

Her rate was more than fair, and really actually a steal when you throw in the fact that there were no extra charges or fees for things like multiple orgasms, positions, or fetish type stuff. This was a breathe of fresh air after my last trip to the Bunny Ranch, and the lack of nickel and diming is something you remember as a customer, that is if you feel like a customer, but I never did with Anna. Instead, I felt like I flew across the country to see my lover, and it was just a natural act between a man and a woman who were really hot for each other.

I will be back again, and, I have never been more excited about coming back. I now know why guys here speak so highly of Anna, and why she has been voted Courtesan of the Year 3 years running.

Thanks again Anna, you really are the best of the best. I hope you liked the jersey. Thank you, also to Madame Suzette for being so nice, and the driver whose name I can’t recall. He had some great stories. Now, I have one too!!

2. What a great review Fullspeed. Glad ya had a great time with miss Anna

3. Thanks again, fullspeed! I'm so glad our schedules finally aligned. I had a blast! :D

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review of a fantastic individual! [smilie=happy.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with Anna confused by the "Hidden" thing though as she has been COY for the last 3 years and BOM all year Just my opinion

6. This review is exactly how I felt, in that I thought I had discovered a hidden treasure because fullspeed is right.....if you only watched the show you wouldn't know about Anna since she chooses not to be on it. Thank God for this site. [smilie=happy.gif]

7. I was going to say the same thing, but then I thought. She would be a hidden gem to anyone who only knows about the Bunny Ranch because of the show Cathouse.

8. Miss ya, halfton! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Aw, thanks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

A well kept secret to the outside world, a legend within the LPIN! [​IMG] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. :lol:

I don't know about that. I haven't been at this very long.

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Yeah, you just kept winning Courtesan of the Year so they had to change the rules to make you ineligible for future voting. Not to mention your multiple Bunny of the Months. [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. It's all frosting. ;)

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Hmmm, since you mention frosting, I'd love to be licking frosting off of you! :wink: :twisted:

15. well, i am trying to get back up there in jan or february if your schedule allows. i had a blast too (obviously).

16. THEY'RE ALL GUYS! I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

OH... It's Anna. Great review.

Whew...

Sorry for the outburst. :oops:

[smilie=happy.gif]

17. Awesome! Can't wait! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. another unfuckingbelievable party. i might as well die now cause life is not going to get any better than this!!!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

19. :lol:

More where that came from whenever you're ready! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It's all frosting. ;)[/quote]

You make a pretty darn great cake! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Can't wait 'til you get your taste! ;)

22. Miss ya too. beautiful. Cant wait to see ya again. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I get to have my cake and eat it too? :wink: :twisted:

24. Considering Anna's 'Blow Privilege' party, it would seem that the headline for this review is apt. [smilie=happy.gif]

25. Hurry up, September! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Miss ya, halfton! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Miss ya too. beautiful. Cant wait to see ya again. [smilie=be mine!.gif][/quote]

Hurry up, September! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

I know, hurry up september so I can finally find out what my surprise is.

27. I'm going to enjoy building the suspense ... :twisted:

28. Our time is coming sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Anna is the true definition of a treasure...rare and precious! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. She's a well known secret to those in the know! :wink: :twisted:

31. Aw, you're sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. How could I not be,when I have been given the most precious gift of all...the extreme honor and privilege of having you in my life! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. How's now for you? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Great review!