Hulk Watch Abby Sex! (11/1)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Abby

I'm breaking my own rule here, but it's a crime that Abby doesn't have a review yet. So going out of order, I wanted Abby to have her first. Call me selfish but I called dibs :)

Abby and I have been tweeting all the time back and fourth. Some ladies are really good about responding quickly- there were times I thought Abby never slept because she would respond at ungodly hours! I knew after a few days if tweeting I wanted her.

We planned our party for Saturday afternoon at the beginning of her shift. I got to meet her right away on Wednesday. She was incredibly cute. She has an incredible body and an even better smile. She's very real- her pics are not touched up. I love her very classical beauty. Her eyes are piercing and her voice is down right sexy!!

I have to say - she's so much fun! I bought her a hulk figurine and she used it to molest the other ladies. Go to the Hulk thread!!

On Saturday I arrivedAfter a little chatting and negotiations we were in her room. The Hulk watched as we went through a list if fantastic positions. I won't go into great detail- but her BJ deserves a stamp that says best In the world. Just perfect, life changing oral. And the sex itself was divine. She's extremely orgasmic and I loved every second with her.

Thank you Abby for an incredibly party!

Gentlemen- see Abby. You know you want a real women who doesn't need makeup to look incredible. She will make you laugh and have you in the palm of her hand!

Plus she loves sex!;)

2. I love it. Thank you so much : )

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

What rule?
    <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=85696" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=85696</a>

4. I do them in order of the party -

Abby you have two reviews!!!

5. Thank you for the great reviews and breaking your rules. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Lovely girl, sounds like fun!

7. come in and meet me

8. hope you come back to the ranch again soon

9. hope to see you in may

10. Thank you for such a great review

[​IMG]

11. Love the curves on Bunny Abby!! That's what I call a real woman!! Excellent review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

We love hulk watch!

13. I definitely wouldn't mind a little Hulk molestation if Abby was doing it!