Veronica Vavoom: Artist at Work

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UncleDeadly, Oct 8, 2010.

1. There have been lots of reviews about V,but I want to talk about what makes Her different from every other bunny.

Veronica pays attention to the little things. She and I had been talking for months about a party and when I show up to the

Ranch,She gave me a nice present. She took me out to the pool and we drank champagne under the stars and talked about

everything from religion to martial arts. She made sure that the time for our party did not start until She had

the room prepared the way She wanted it. She asked me what my limits were before She started pushing towards them.

When the party was over, She asked for my number and called me to make sure I got back to the Hotel o.k. .

VV genuinely enjoys what She does.Her attention to detail and Her appetite for sex will leave you with a smile on your

face. For Days. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. You got to quit being so shy Pogus,I am sure that You could have gotten some champagne if you asked. :mrgreen:

3. Touche :mrgreen:

4. I can not believe I miss this review. I had a definite fun time with you. Maybe next time instead of martial arts, we will wrestle.

Always Willing,

Veronica

5. Of course I love to drink :D and I act super crazy while drunk.

6. she definitely an artist

7. I can not wait to see Uncle Deadly again.

8. Your a sweetie Mike :)

9. Awwwwwwww. Thanks :mrgreen:

10. SO ARE YOU, Veronica!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]