My Birthday present from Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by halftonfun, Oct 5, 2010.

1. So its been about two weeks or so Since my very first visit to the MLBR. Well what a trip it was. Now I have been a fan of the Cathouse series since it debut on HBO and since then I have been meaningto make a visit there. Well I joined the message board and checked out the website to see all the sexy bunnybabes they had. Well one of the bunnybabes caught my eye. The very sexy Anna Suvari. I was very attracted to that wonderfulsmile of hers. I am a sucker for blondes so I instantly had to message her and introduce myself. Well after a few messages back and forth we came to a date where we both were comfotable with and so it was set.

The day came for my time with Anna and well lets just say I was extremely nervous. There were a couple of times that weekend I was ready to back out and cancel but I am glad I didn't. I was picked up in one of the wonderful limos that the Bunny Ranch has. Let me tell you the limo driver I had was a great guy. If you ever take the limo from the Bunny Ranch
    tip these drivers they are great people. Well I arrived at the MLBR about an hour before my appointment and was just expecting just sit at the bar and have a drink. Well when I walked into the ranch I was caught off gaurd and there was Anna standing there in her very sexy Texas Longhorns jersey, Let me tell you Anna looks ten times better in person than in her pictures. She greeted me with a nice hug and asked if I wanted to take a seat at the bar. We chatted for a little bit about each others lives. Well after a while she asked if I want to take a tour which I agreed to. We ended up in her room and I knew what was coming next. Anna is very easy with the negotiation of the party. She doesn't push you into anything you dont want which I truely liked. We took a walk to the cashier to take care of business. The cashier was such a sweetheart. I found out that she used to live in the same city I lived in which was interesting.

After everything was taking care of we went back to the room and enjoyed the time we had. Now like everyone else I will not go into detail about the time we had together. All I can say is wow this women is just a dynamite in bed. Everything she says she can do is the truth. Anna is by far one of the best partners I have had. I know I may have been limited to things I can do due to my back but what I received was plenty. Next time Anna we will go wild since I know my back is okay.

After our time was up she walked me out to the parlor and introduced me to a few of the beautiful women that were on shift. Now since it was a Sunday most of them were recovering from the day before. All the women I had a chance to meet were very nice. Next visit Hopefully I can meet all the women I have talked to on the message board.

Anyone that has not had the pleasure to spend some time with Anna need to spend some time with her. If you don't you arre missing out on such a wonderful women. Anna thank you for the wonderful time and thank you for breaking my dry spell for me. I am glad you were the Myone to do it. I will definitely be making another appearence to see this beautiful women named Anna.

2. Great review! I am not so sure the Texas Longhorn jersey is sexy because I have one just like it and it does not look near as good on me as it does on her! Anna makes it look sexy!

3. Yeah it is definitely sexy on her. Plus I am a longhorns fan.

4. Thank you so much, halfton! What fun we had! Thanks for making it so enjoyable for me as well. ;)

Can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

5. Your very welcome Anna. Just wait til December it is my turn to spoil you.

6. I'm not so sure. Next time, we should take it off me and put it on you. See what happens. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. As if you didn't the first time around! Hey, I won't protest. You're wonderful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That's a fantastic way to celebrate a birthday! :D

9. Breastlvr. It was the best birthday present I have ever had. I definitely recommend her. Just being in her company was enough but partying with this beautiful bombshell was just made everything sweeter. You definitely need to make a trip to see her and the other beautiful women.

10. You are too kind Anna. I love the burnt orange, but I still think it looks better on you.

11. Only one way to find out! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Hmmm, if I saw Anna wearing one of her football jerseys, would I tackle her or just hold her? :wink: [smilie=happy.gif]

13. well if it was me i would hold her at first then when we get into her room I would tackle her gently.

14. Promise? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. You betcha I promise. As long as you can promise to wrap those beautiful long legs around me whe I do take you down. :lol:

16. Deal! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You betcha I promise. As long as you can promise to wrap those beautiful long legs around me whe I do take you down. :lol:[/quote]

Deal! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Thanks for another awesome party, halfton! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Indeed it was a awesome party. I can't wait til we party again. :D

20. Great review, Anna is special :mrgreen:

21. Ready for your surprise? ;)