BUNNYRANCH ANNOUNCEMENT....INTRODUCING VICTORIA RAVER

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Victoria.Raver, Sep 11, 2014.

1. so i am officiallly a BUNNY!!! hell yea.

looking forward (even tho i do admit VERY nervous) for my first booking. soon ill have my email set up but im sure if clients would like to make an appointment with me, just call the BUNNYRANCH office @ 775.246.9901 and ask for VICTORIA RAVER. I emphasize the RAVER because we do have another victoria so please do not confuse us!! :) ill post my email as soon as i hear its up and running, and let ya know so u can talk to me!! have a great day/night!!!

XOXO

VICTORIA RAVER

2. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Victoria!

3. thank u !!!! :)

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Well, I probably won't be your first booking, but if I had the chance I would :)

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Congrats, you are quite beautiful I'd love to see more pics! :wink: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. Awesome!!!! :)

You will do great!! :)

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Congratulations Victoria!!! You are one simply gorgeous Bunny! I can't wait to meet you!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I'm the same girl, just a different name now!! I'd still love to meet you now that I'm back. Xoxo

10. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Victoria, welcome to the family. Hope your tour is fun and prosperous