The Sultry & Amazing Laci Ann: an odyssey of ecstacy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by iadlib, Aug 26, 2010.

1. So, I started my journey over a year ago. Inspired by a twice broken knee, heartbreak, and introspection. I had been looking at the Bunny Ranch for a while, but never had the opportunity to go. I looked at the listing of Bunnies, one stood out, a mystery, she didn't show her face, but she had undeniable sex appeal!

That Bunny was the deliriously mesmerizing Laci Ann, I contacted her and we kept emailing back and forth for the next year and a half. I probably came off like I was just kicking the tires, browsing, but I wasn't. Just wasn't in the position to jump literally lol.

This year, there was a conference I was attending in Northern California. I decided this is the year, I mentioned the idea to my buddy George, and a grand road trip was born! Along the way I realized Laci wouldn't be at the ranch that day the day I would. A couple of emails, and yes, she could be there for that day only, woohoo!

I started to get prepared, got my suits altered, new shirts, ties, cufflinks. Everything cleaned and pressed. I was on my way to my hotel and upon entering the truck slammed my head into the door frame, OUCH!! I was already nervous, last thing I want is for my head to be swollen, well at least not that head, heh.

I got into my monkey suit, but I didn't feel comfortable, so I changed into something that was more 'me'. I met George downstairs, both of us kind of wallowing in our nervousness, waiting for the limo. Senior Prom much? The limo pulls up, he gets in first, then me, I finally laid eyes on Laci who is exquisitely stunning! She looked at me with those eyes, my heart skipped a beat. I was a teenager all over again, and there was no looking back now, I was going to live the dream! My head was swimming with romantic music, just a veritable symphony exploding!

I was trying not to squeeze her hand too hard on the ride to the ranch. Didn't want to show how nervous I was. We got to the Ranch, at the bar she asked me if I wanted a tour. I said nope, lets to to your room, hah! We went and talked, it was like talking to someone I'd known forever, her laugh, smile, and sweet accent drove me nuts!

We took care of the particulars, and returned with a bottle of champagne to the room. That's when the tiger pounced! I am still recovering, I really don't know what hit me! Our time together was electric, like being plugged into a light socket (which I did accidentally once). The afterglow was amazing too……

She walked me back to the bar where I would be waiting for George to finish his time. She told me she'd be right back after she cleaned up. I think she looked amazing! Somehow she appeared behind me with a big grin on her face. She said thank you and that she enjoyed herself, she leaned in to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek cause she was leaving. I blushed hardcore when I told her to take care of herself, and she said you too. With that, she vanished, I reached for the remnants of the champagne until George got done.

We rode back to the hotel in the limo with big grins on our faces. Got to the room, he passed out, I tried to sleep, but I was reliving every moment of my time with Laci, the symphony in my head. I was still shuddering with the afterglow. I emailed her to thank her. That night I had the best sleep of my life.

Laci, I hope this review came within a semblance of doing you justice!

Gents, I booked my second coming already, so ridiculously excited!

Can't wait to party at Dennis' B-day party then have my tiger pounce again!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! I hope to one day see those eyes and hear that accent for myself. :)

3. Just put your heart in a lock box before, cause she'll steal it!

4. Glad you and Laci had an good time together.

No doubt she is is a tiger in the bedroom. A true southern belle transplanted to California.

5. Great review!!
    Glad you had such a blast with such a wonderful lady.

6. I had so much fun with you! I look forward to many more fun times with you in the future. :)

7. I have to hear this accent now. She representin' the dirrty south.